Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shopping App Study: $30 in Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just finally got an email with my links to download!
    I did to, but not easy with the phone, could not access the link like on my computer, may be my phone not sure. Had to go to Google play and mess around for quite a while to get it on. It if works out I guess it was worth my time and trouble.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I got my email too, but didn't have any trouble getting it on my phone. It took about 48 hours to show up after I did the initial offer.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I got the email also and clicked on it through my phone. i didn't think it went through, but came here to see if others had issues. When I checked back on my phone, the app is there. i clicked on it and a pop up says "untrusted enterprise developer" it went on to say until the developer has been trusted their enterprise apps will not be available for use.I am not sure what this means or if I will not get credit because the app won't work even though its on my phone. Anyone's phones say this also once app was downloaded?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by luv2go2diz View Post
    I got the email also and clicked on it through my phone. i didn't think it went through, but came here to see if others had issues. When I checked back on my phone, the app is there. i clicked on it and a pop up says "untrusted enterprise developer" it went on to say until the developer has been trusted their enterprise apps will not be available for use.I am not sure what this means or if I will not get credit because the app won't work even though its on my phone. Anyone's phones say this also once app was downloaded?
    I also have a warning on mine, saying you may be tracked by a 3rd party. I have to grant permission to run the app, I really am not sure what this app is all about. I thought for shopping, but now it seems to be for tracking us. Trish any ideas?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I have the app on my phone and computer, my phone seems much slower now, not sure I can make it three weeks. I did get credit quickly.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by VanniGirl View Post
    I have the app on my phone and computer, my phone seems much slower now, not sure I can make it three weeks. I did get credit quickly.
    Got the email today, saying take the short survey, leve app running until 8-25 then can remove.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

[QUOTE=jtowner;391369]Got the email today, saying take the short survey, leve app running until 8-25 then can remove, I was thinking that was tomorrow, which is 3 weeks and 1 day, next Friday is almost a month, we installed 7-27th, not what we were told, not happy about that change without asking me.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I got mine yesterday but just took it today. I wonder if they are just doing the whole thing through August 25 no matter when you started?

I do like that you get a partial credit even if you couldn't stream the whole time. I wonder what it will be? The survey was easier than I thought.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Did anyone ever get the Amazon gift card from them yet? I took the survey and still have the apps running on both devices, but nothing since the 24th.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Did anyone ever get the Amazon gift card from them yet? I took the survey and still have the apps running on both devices, but nothing since the 24th.
    My email said let running on devices until 8-25, did not get anything from them yet, thinking its to soon for that yet.

Jtowner
    Jtowner