Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Shopping App Study: $30 in Rewards

I just got the final survey for the second opportunity. It was really easy, I had the app installed on my computer, no problem.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mom2ian View Post
    I just got the final survey for the second opportunity. It was really easy, I had the app installed on my computer, no problem.
    I also had the final one yesterday. I had several during the study because I am a Steelers fan and I use the there website to listen to shows. Kept asking me about buying NFL tickets, no place to tell them was not doing that just there to learn about what the team is doing.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Did anyone receive the $30 reward for this?

Quote Originally Posted by cjjmesser View Post
    Did anyone receive the $30 reward for this?
    NO I did not, I was thinking I was going to email them, it usually takes them 6 weeks when the study closes, took the final survey 12-20, so that makes it less than 6 weeks. I give them this week to see if it comes.

I just found the Analyze me study it was 8-21st and we got the reward 10-2, that was almost 7 weeks, I just emailed them, will post any updates.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 01-29-2018 at 11:54 AM.
    Jtowner

I had emailed them at the end of December/beginning of January and they said rewards for “qualified participants” would go out mid January. I did the whole thing and still haven’t seen the $30. I’ll follow to see if you hear anything different.

I had emailed them at the end of December/beginning of January and they said rewards for “qualified participants” would go out mid January. I did the whole thing and still haven’t seen the $30. I’ll follow to see if you hear anything different.
    I did email them this am, have not heard back from them today. I will post if and when they respond.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I did email them this am, have not heard back from them today. I will post if and when they respond.

Jtowner
    Two days and no answer, sent another email again tonight,cjjmesser , how long did it take you to get a reply to your email if you still have it?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I haven't received my Amazon card for the second study either.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

When I email on 12/27, they replied on 12/28. They are no longer answering any of my emails. I emailed on 1/28 and again yesterday.

When I email on 12/27, they replied on 12/28. They are no longer answering any of my emails. I emailed on 1/28 and again yesterday.
    Same for me, emailed them twice no response, not looking good for us.

Jtowner
    Jtowner