Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Free Dining!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Do they ever do Free Dining later in the year? We could possibly be "doing the parks" instead of another cruise this year after Thanksgiving. I wanted to upgrade to a verandah and now they're all booked! If one doesn't open up, I'm going to roll our ressie over to 2009 and head to WDW instead. Free Dining would be awesome!
    Nope. They pretty much do it to fill the parks during hurracaine season. DVC can get the DDP, but not free dining.

I'm just missing it, but I don't think checking out of Pop on 8/24 is going to be fun.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Nope. They pretty much do it to fill the parks during hurracaine season. DVC can get the DDP, but not free dining.

That wasn't the answer I wanted to hear! I can't wait for these kids to go off to college so I can go to WDW whenever I want! LOL!
    Sunshine Rewards

Super excited!! We were able to get FD for POR 9/19 - 9/27. I was a nervous wreck this morning...even though I didn't do anything our TA did but it was still the unknown if she got it or not.
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by howdyfrtx View Post
    Super excited!! We were able to get FD for POR 9/19 - 9/27. I was a nervous wreck this morning...even though I didn't do anything our TA did but it was still the unknown if she got it or not.
    Awesome! Congrats!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by howdyfrtx View Post
    Congrats! I didn't get approved for my Disney Visa yet so I have to call Thursday

So they did let you extend beyond the 9/20 date with it? We are barely squeeking by this year on FD. Wonder if they will extend it if the hotels aren't filling up.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes, I can confirm that you can extend as long as you check in by the 20th. I was sweating this out as well, but we are 9/17- 9/22 and we have it for our whole stay. Good Luck!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by luvdisney00 View Post
    Yes, I can confirm that you can extend as long as you check in by the 20th. I was sweating this out as well, but we are 9/17- 9/22 and we have it for our whole stay. Good Luck!
    Whew! Thanks for confirming that for me. I've read both answers today.
    Sunshine Rewards

We got ASMusic for the beginning of September! Hope we get to stay in Jazz.
    Definitely happy to get the free dining but we won't be staying with everyone else at our Jiangxi reunion. I just couldn't stomach paying rack rate for just the four of us at POR even with free dining.
    Had to wait 65 minutes before I talked to someone - called at 7:45. She said that she was surprised that there were still value resorts available (Whoa!), but all the All-Stars were available during our dates - only POP was filled for the beginning of Sept.
    Hope everyone is able to get the dates and resorts they want!!!
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

Yay! I just called and got Pop Century for Sept 4-8! We are going for a later anniversary trip and don't want to leave the "baby" for too long. Ok, he will almost be 5 years old, but I know that we will still miss him terribly...especially since he loves WDW so much. BUT this will be the first time we get to go to WDW alone since our honeymoon (and first time going) since 1998. We were trying to figure out a cheap way to go...we already have annual passes, so now to find a cheap flight from WA. I'm excited. We were wanting to go see the Night of Joy (never seen it before), so when the free dining was announce...WOOT! I jumped on that.

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!