Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Free Dining!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    The last 3 trips we've arrived the Tuesday after Labor Day & it's dead then...so I can't speak to how Labor Day weekend is, but I'm hoping for the weekend after!! We technically wouldn't be there for our anniversary though...so that kinda bums me out...but I still may try....but you're right...airfare is going to hurt.

See, what else Evil Jenny is thinking is that we could/should get the APs then because we could save money on our December trip by purchasing AP in September! Ha!! Oh that Evil Jenny...she's just evil!!
    That sounds like a GREAT plan to me.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Don't you dare put this on your blog until after I call and book on Thursday!!!

I'm hoping things will calm down by Thursday. The DIS is reporting 2 hour hold periods. At least I have a ressie booked they just need to modify it. Praying we get to keep our resort. I don't wanna change!
    Haha...Sorry. I posted it there at the same time I was here.

Want me to go back and add "no one should call until Catherine gets hers"

Oh what is the deal with the deluxe dining plan? Is it on a discount? I know its not free.
    You pay the difference in price between normal and deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    How come? I thought you could add it to DVC as long as you got a base ticket?? I could be wrong though...I don't know DVC well...maybe I'm thinking AP??
    I thought so too.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Dang Kimberly! It should be a secret until Thursday (or at least that's when I was planning to mention it!). I remember reading that they release rooms in waves and based on what's filling up where so I guess I can just take what I can get on Thursday and keep calling and harassing.
    Sunshine Rewards

Dang Kimberly! It should be a secret until Thursday (or at least that's when I was planning to mention it!). I remember reading that they release rooms in waves and based on what's filling up where so I guess I can just take what I can get on Thursday and keep calling and harassing.
    It's all over Mousesavers (that's where I got the info)

No speaker phone? I always just put things on speaker phone that need to be on hold and go about my business.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

That is my plan. speakerphone and get ready for work. Watch they'll pick up as I'm in the shower washing my hair!
    Sunshine Rewards

That is my plan. speakerphone and get ready for work. Watch they'll pick up as I'm in the shower washing my hair!
    That would be my luck.

I so wish I could figure out a way for us to take our trip then. Darn schools and their schedules - I wish we coudl go back to not starting until after labor day.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Oh man....I wish SOMEDAY I will be able to do the fre dining. That sounds SOOOO fun. We never buy the dining plan, because we do lots of counter, plus eat OUTSIDE (I know.....where is the Disney spirit, right?) Disney alot. Isn't worth it for us. But for it to be FREE! That would be awesome!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Just gotta whine a little bit......

I wanna go SOOOOOOO bad!!!!!!!!!

Do they ever do Free Dining later in the year? We could possibly be "doing the parks" instead of another cruise this year after Thanksgiving. I wanted to upgrade to a verandah and now they're all booked! If one doesn't open up, I'm going to roll our ressie over to 2009 and head to WDW instead. Free Dining would be awesome!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post

I'm with you!! totally. I wanna go too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Do they ever do Free Dining later in the year? We could possibly be "doing the parks" instead of another cruise this year after Thanksgiving. I wanted to upgrade to a verandah and now they're all booked! If one doesn't open up, I'm going to roll our ressie over to 2009 and head to WDW instead. Free Dining would be awesome!
    It's the only time of the year so far in its history I think.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post

Me too girl! DS starts school in August and I just hate for him to miss a week of school at the begining but I am playing around with maybe just a 3-4 day trip and then he would only miss a couple of days. Since we cancelled our February trip it really is already paid for!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards