Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Survey Cube

I tried it again to make sure, and sure enough did not credit again.
    Jtowner

completed one on Friday, no credit.
    not many surveys to try. no OC, no TAP, SH has been gone for over a year, not sure why it's still listed and I don't have any luck with Say so

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    completed one on Friday, no credit.
    not many surveys to try. no OC, no TAP, SH has been gone for over a year, not sure why it's still listed and I don't have any luck with Say so
    I agree, I completed a Global this morning and no credit, yet it was green all day yesterday, that is 3 for me that did not credit since Thursday, very discouraging to say the least.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I agree, I completed a Global this morning and no credit, yet it was green all day yesterday, that is 3 for me that did not credit since Thursday, very discouraging to say the least.

Jtowner
    Global is one of the worst for not crediting. I have had at least 4 different surveys not credit recently. And no more 2nd chance drawing so no chance to get anything for the completed surveys we don't get paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Global is one of the worst for not crediting. I have had at least 4 different surveys not credit recently. And no more 2nd chance drawing so no chance to get anything for the completed surveys we don't get paid for.
    Did not know that, I filled out no credit for surveys, that at least made me feel better now, not no much.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Did not know that, I filled out no credit for surveys, that at least made me feel better now, not no much.

Jtowner
    Today is no better, got a Your and for the 1st time it did not credit, it is starting to become more are not than are crediting. The bad thing is we lost so many surveys with nothing replacing them. Not good.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Today is no better, got a Your and for the 1st time it did not credit, it is starting to become more are not than are crediting. The bad thing is we lost so many surveys with nothing replacing them. Not good.

Jtowner
    it is a Monday and a Holiday but agree that the opportunities seem to be drying up. I had done well with ON but since July 1st, they are 10% of what they used to be. Huge drop off.

I thought enough time as gone by and Cube may be working again, well spent a very long time on survey about mattress and no credit, I find that very hard to believe that after all this time, they still do not know they has issues. Trish had said she sent a email.
    I do try them, thinking people may not try when it red, we have no way of knowing if it was fixed or not. Now I know that 4 with no credit this month.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I've emailed them 3 times now with no response and no out-of-office assistant. The person listed as my account manager in their system isn't there anymore, so I have been emailing someone else. I'm going to have to try to find some other tech address or something there because it makes no sense that they are not responding to me at all.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I've emailed them 3 times now with no response and no out-of-office assistant. The person listed as my account manager in their system isn't there anymore, so I have been emailing someone else. I'm going to have to try to find some other tech address or something there because it makes no sense that they are not responding to me at all.
    Thanks Trish, since it not fixed and you get no answer to emails, makes me think something is not right with them. Last time they were having issues I joined they community, everyday I get a email to take a survey.I do not do it, since I was doing there surveys here. So I know they are up and working/

Jtowner
    Jtowner