Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Survey Cube

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I take no information on CCube, if it is crediting or not, light has been red since Monday, any news I missed?

Jtowner
    I have tried it a few times, but not getting into any. Usually do not get into any the last week of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I have tried it a few times, but not getting into any. Usually do not get into any the last week of the month.
    Thanks Scard took a very long one on Monday, which was SSI on local newscasts. Went on and on, went complete said Thank you, mine has usually went to a goodgle blank page, that did not happen this time. Wanted to make sure it was fixed before I tried again, I recall last time Trish got us credit for what we did complete and not get paid for if I am remember corretly.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I've emailed them. It seems like they have been having a lot of issues this month.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I've emailed them. It seems like they have been having a lot of issues this month.
    Your right about that and thanks for checking into this for us.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 08-31-2017 at 04:06 PM.
    Jtowner

Your right about that and thanks for checking into this for us.

Jtowner
    I see Cube is green today, every time I have tried the front demo page is just winding up going in a circle and submit does nothing. I do get it,is this not happening for anyone else today?

Jtower
    Jtowner

I see Cube is green today, every time I have tried the front demo page is just winding up going in a circle and submit does nothing. I do get it,is this not happening for anyone else today?

Jtower
    that is what I got the last few days. at home today and noticed it was green so tried it, completed and got credit.

that is what I got the last few days. at home today and noticed it was green so tried it, completed and got credit.
    Thanks Scard not sure why I am having this issue, thanks for your response.

Jtowner

It would not work for me yesterday, every time I go to submit it turned from green to blue and just would spin at the bottom of the page. Today I go there and it did not do that, was able to get in and complete a survey. It did credit do not know what that was about yesterday.
    Last edited by jtowner; 09-06-2017 at 10:19 AM.
    Jtowner

I completed a survey today in Cube, got the correct ending page and no credit, its red but that is not unusual in the morning lately. Will update to see if it credits or not.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

saw your post so did not try. Completed SM and $1.20 ON that did not credit yesterday, was not willing to end up completing another survey that I did not get paid for.

saw your post so did not try. Completed SM and $1.20 ON that did not credit yesterday, was not willing to end up completing another survey that I did not get paid for.
    Thanks Scard, I get that all to well.

Jtowner
    Jtowner