Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Davids cookies

Default Davids cookies

I was attempting to make a purchase here and it is not giving me the 15% off. Any ideas???
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bellanlivismom View Post
    I was attempting to make a purchase here and it is not giving me the 15% off. Any ideas???
    Did you add the code MOM15B at checkout?
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I put the code in on the same page as the credit card information and then hit continue, then on the next page, where it asks you to verify everything, it is still giving me the same total.
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bellanlivismom View Post
    I put the code in on the same page as the credit card information and then hit continue, then on the next page, where it asks you to verify everything, it is still giving me the same total.
    Ok, I have contacted Dennis our affiliate manager, hopefully he will get back to me asap and I will post here when its good to go.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks Cindy! YOU ROCK!
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

Heard back from Davids Cookies, he forgot to put there is a 39.00 minimum in our creative, thats why it didn't work. He said if you want to go through with your purchase, that all we need to do is email him and he will reimburse you the 15% that you didn't quality for off your purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Heard back from Davids Cookies, he forgot to put there is a 39.00 minimum in our creative, thats why it didn't work. He said if you want to go through with your purchase, that all we need to do is email him and he will reimburse you the 15% that you didn't quality for off your purchase.
    Wow! That is soooo nice! (Sorry for cutting in.)
    Sunshine Rewards

They actually sent me an email today and I showed the pretty spring cookies to the girls and they went crazy. LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have to say that the person we work with there is AWESOME and really helpful to us.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks Cindy! I did just place the order. I sent them to a friend for her birthday!
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards