Thread: AP question

Default AP question

Just got back from my first flight and 10 days with Mickey, although I had to share him with some chick named Irma. I've been thinking about when I would like to/can afford to go next and have a few weeks next year in November and December I am looking at. I think between the amount I regularly contribute to the vacation savings account and my daily WW rewards jar, it might be doable. I am also playing with the idea of shooting for another trip in September 2019, which would make an annual pass attractive. Since Photopass is included on the AP, it looks like that would be the way to go if I decide to do try to do both trips. The discounts should help me out too.

I know the AP holders typically receive resort discounts as well. If the trip for Nov/Dec 2018 has an AP discount available for the resort and I try to apply that, when does my year start? Would that be the day I apply the discount or the day I use it to get in a park the first time?

Thanks!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Bumping this up so someone else will hopefully be able to answer you!

We bought the APs this year through DVC when we realized that it would be cheaper than what we were going to pay for our Halloween and Christmas trips put together. So between DVC, the AP, and Southwest points, we are getting to go back for free next summer! It will be the summer before Jillian's year so I am sure I will spend most of the time crying though.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks Tricia. I posted on another board and was able to get an answer there. It sounds like I can use the hotel discounts and my year doesn't start until I am physically AT Disney!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards