Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My daughter's 13th Birthday

Default My daughter's 13th Birthday

http://www.myjewelrybox.com/?section=item&itemID=2561

I ordered this ring for DD about to turn 13 (God help me) on May 1st. It's a gift from her Grandma, who wanted to give her something really special. I got a great deal on My Jewelry Box, $126.00 w/ free shipping (and I get to keep the 6% back!!)

What do you all think of it?
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oh that is pretty. I like how it is two toned so that she can wear it with either gold or silver jewelry.

I remember getting a ring for my 13th birthday. It was a little saphire ring. I still have it in my jewelry box.
    Sunshine Rewards

Very pretty, ya, I like the two toned too. How cool a ring for her 13th. I think special birthdays like that for girls deserve a good piece of jewelry.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Very pretty!! She's going to love it!! (Now you have me looking at earrings for myself on there lol)
    Sunshine Rewards

It's lovely-I wish I'd checked Myjewelry box for Dniece's 13th in October.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

That is adorable! I wanted a beautiful necklace for DD19 birthday, but I waited too late and didn't want to pay for the express shipping, but all I can think about is that beautiful necklace. It was a small heart inside of a larger one. I thought it could represent her inside of our heart. I think I'm gonna still get it for her.

I'm sure your daughter will love it!
    Sunshine Rewards

I think she will love it and I'm glad to hear that you all think so too. My MIL asked me to pick out something really special that she could always have to mark her entrance into the teen years. My daughter asked DH and I for a name plate, but we told her that we'd get her that for 8th grade graduation (she's in 7th now), so she will be thrilled to get this special piece of jewelry from Grandma.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

I have been looking for a ring for my dd8's first communion, but I cannot seem to find one with a cross on it....I'll have to check the site out again

ps...your dd will just love the ring!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Thats so pretty! Ok I have to ask, whats a name plate? I don't have any kids and I'm kinda out of the loop since no nieces or nephews live close by.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by nolacindy View Post
    Thats so pretty! Ok I have to ask, whats a name plate? I don't have any kids and I'm kinda out of the loop since no nieces or nephews live close by.
    If its what I'm thinking of Nameplates are those necklaces that have your name spelled out in cursive writing. They were popular when I was in middle school. I never had one.
    Sunshine Rewards