Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My daughter's 13th Birthday

Gottcha, I was more thinking of a desk name plate was wondering what a 13 year old would want with one of those.... looks like aunt Cindy needs to spend some more time with the kiddos.

Quote Originally Posted by nolacindy View Post
    Gottcha, I was more thinking of a desk name plate was wondering what a 13 year old would want with one of those.... looks like aunt Cindy needs to spend some more time with the kiddos.
    :rotfl

That would be quite a surprise for her!! No, Catherine was right, it's a necklace with her name written out in gold and she wants the 1st letter in diamonds. Quite sophisticated , these 7th graders. "All" of her friends have them, but DH and I feel that it's a little too expensive for a birthday, so we said we'd make that her 8th grade graduation present. She goes to Catholic school, so 8th grade grad is a big one. They were popular when I was in HS (I'm 40) so I guess they resurface every few years and become popular again.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

I love the ring. I think it's very delicate and classic, but modern enough that a teenager would appreciate it. I like the dual tone gold too. Will go with just about anything.
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

It is a beautiful ring. She will love it!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Oh, she is going to love the ring. What a surprise! It is a great gift for turning 13, one of many rites of passage. I like two tone myself so I can mixed and match.

I forgot about those name plates.....I never had one but I loved them.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards