Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Two New Surveys To Test

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I was out, when I come back after 2p it had credited, no I still do not know when they credit, since you did not credit it manually it had to credit. I wanted to know what time would it credit. If you are not sure, I will pay attention and see around and wait and see when it credits.

Jtowner
    I'm not sure what time they are set to credit, but I do know that these are on the hourly creditor with GiveUsYourTwoCents, Global Test Market, and a couple of the others. These are NOT immediate credits like YourSurveys and SR Opinion Network.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm not sure what time they are set to credit, but I do know that these are on the hourly creditor with GiveUsYourTwoCents, Global Test Market, and a couple of the others. These are NOT immediate credits like YourSurveys and SR Opinion Network.
    That is a helpful, O can figure the rest out, the other link you shared for 2nd survey for survey consensus does not work this is what I got every time I tried it.

Jtowner

Thank you for your interest! But...
    We regret to inform you that the offer you just clicked on is
    not available to US residents.
    Below is an offer that is available to choose from.

TAKE SURVEYS. GET REWARDED!
    JOIN: Once you confirm your registration, you will be eligible to begin taking surveys. Plus, you will automatically be entered into our $1,000 Registration Sweepstakes!
    EARN: For each survey you complete, you will earn VIP points. With our tiered rewards program, the more surveys you take the more points you earn.
    WIN: Use points in sweepstakes and auctions for great rewards. Prizes include vacations, electronics, appliances, and much more.
    Companies need your opinion. Join for FREE today! Click here
    Jtowner