Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disneyland is testing out parts of Toy Story Mania

This was GREAT fun!! Anyone who is going though, get there early for fastpasses, they go quick! There was a line already when we got there at 8:15 waiting for it to open. We got fastpasses at that time and they were for 11:20. Someone left 2 fastpasses on the ground outside so my brother(22) and my mom went again.
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

I road it last week! Great fun, the only thing in the park with a real line. It was breaking down every hour or so but we managed to ride it several times.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Glad to hear that it is a fun ride. I hope they fix the mechanical issues though!
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

We rode it, too but without the fast pass. Had an hour wait due to long lines and it breaking down at some point. However, we thought it was lots of fun and would have liked to gone on, again, but not enough time.

I LOVED it!! My boys did too!! It didn't break down while we were there. Thank goodness!!
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

Just rode twice yesterday at Disneyland. DD 8 said it was her favorite ride. She never claims to have a favorite - "I liked it all." But today, when I asked what was her favorite thing about yesterday - she said Toy Story Mania!! It was my favorite yesterday too!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187