Thread: Thumbs Up for 4InkJets

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Default Thumbs Up for 4InkJets

I ordered some color cartridges on Thursday from 4InkJets. Today I saw the credit pending and had the cartridges in the mail! I was concerned about the quality, because I can't stand the quality of the Walgreen's refill job we've been doing lately. I'm glad to say the quality is excellent!! I went and ordered some B&W cartridges too. Good prices, 10% off, free shipping for over $50, 18% back (I think this ends today), what's not to love?

Disclaimer: I do NOT work for 4Inkjets
    Sunshine Rewards

credits pending here, fast.

but i still don't have my ink. hopefully soon.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

I think if anyone is needing ink, they should get it tonight before the increase goes away. We are thrilled to be able to have offered this increase for such a great company. We have never had any complaints on them.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

ahhhh y'all are tempting me and i'm TRYING to be good and let my credit card cool off for a few days! if only this offer ran through wednesday-my cc statement closes tomorrow! LOL

I ordered some ink this afternoon....been needed some so I was thrilled when I saw the increase! got 2 black and 2 color.....that should hold me over for a bit!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Yes, they have some awesome prices. I ordered mine the other day and I have already gotten the credit. The Ink isn't here yet but I am sure it is on the way!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    Yes, they have some awesome prices. I ordered mine the other day and I have already gotten the credit. The Ink isn't here yet but I am sure it is on the way!
    Hmmm....I'm wondering. I placed a 2nd order on Monday. Was this offer only for the 1st order or all orders? I received my ink today for the order place Monday but I haven't seen the credit pending yet.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by TIAMOMMA View Post
    Hmmm....I'm wondering. I placed a 2nd order on Monday. Was this offer only for the 1st order or all orders? I received my ink today for the order place Monday but I haven't seen the credit pending yet.
    I do these all in batches once a week. So all of them from the 6th on will get processed this Sunday.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Ok I'm trusting you guys...last ink order I got worked for about 5 print jobs (of a page or two each) and then just went to crud. Let's hope this store is better than the one I ordered from before~
    Sunshine Rewards