Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So we are going to cancel

That sucks!!! you have a good reason for a short cry and mope...I look forward to hearing the happy news about a honeymoon trip in the future.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Thanks. I'm giving myself tonight to mope and cry over it and then I"m going to wake up tomorrow and be done with it. I still have free dining I need to book. Maybe we can upgrade to a Moderate now with our airfare refund.
    Upgrading at Disney takes the sting out of quite a bit, actually

So sorry you had to cancel London. It was the right thing to do, and you can go again another time when you won't have to worry so much.

And Greece for a honeymoon.... oh my gosh... that is my dream!!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think if I can quickly cover the extra costs of a disney upgrade (I think my PPP earnings will do that) then I can make all my SR earnings go towards wherever we pick. We'll see though. Its a long shot but we are so not beach people so Mexico and the Caribbean will not do.
    Sunshine Rewards

So sorry it didn't work out. That's disappointing. But at least you have plenty of other events and trips to look forward to. Just keep looking to the future, or as Dory would say, "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...."
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

I'm so sorry Catherine. I know how you were looking forward to this trip. Do take tonight to mope - you deserve it. And Greece sounds great. That's where my debaters are wanting to go.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

That just plain sucks!!! But like you said there could be another time and you have Disney to look forward to.

I'm sorry to hear that, I really am, but at least you can really take your time camera hunting too!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    That just plain sucks!!! But like you said there could be another time and you have Disney to look forward to.

I'm sorry to hear that, I really am, but at least you can really take your time camera hunting too!
    I thought the same thing about the camera. Plus I have lots of time to learn how to use it.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I thought the same thing about the camera. Plus I have lots of time to learn how to use it.
    See there are postive outcomes!
    Sunshine Rewards

Greece would be a wonderful place to go. It is one of the places I want to go visit.
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I'm so sorry, Catherine. I'd be devastated. However, when you DO go, you want it to be the RIGHT time, with no financial worries over a gloomy economy.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards