Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Disney Photopass Sessions

I'm a regular lurker - but here's a few of ours from March.

I would agree about the sun - we had ours in the morning and the sun was too bright. They actually had to reshoot most of the outside ones because the camera wasn't working right - but they gave us 3 free 5x7 for the delay! I would do it again!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

You have a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Joni - CUTE pics! I absolutely love the one of your girls in the hammock! That is adorable!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

We're going in June and I'm hoping to do both the GR and the Poly. That will give me two opportunities if one session doesn't turn out well. Can't wait to see someones Poly pictures but I thought I read they weren't starting that until later this month. Not really sure though.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

bumping for when Carla gets back
    Sunshine Rewards

We didn't do this, but we did a photoshoot on our honeymoon nad it was great. We did dop it in the AM and the sun was terrible, so afternoon is definately something I would consider.

Since I am a rookie here, can someone hook me up with a DIS board link or tell me what it is?

We are definately going to try this photopass with the kids this year! Great info! Thank you

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Just back...did one at SSR and BFF did one at Beach Club. Will post pictures when I get them.

Did mine at 330 at SSR...30 minute session for $25 because I purchased the CD at home.
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Bumping up to let you know that the price has now gone up to $50 as of September 1st. Found the info on the other board.

I know I haven't posted my pics yet...just got the photo disk. Hopefully I will get up a few during the week...
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Bumping up to let you know that the price has now gone up to $50 as of September 1st. Found the info on the other board.

I know I haven't posted my pics yet...just got the photo disk. Hopefully I will get up a few during the week...
    hurry I want to see them...........I wonder how this works if I am buying photopass with a friend??? did you print out order form from home (I mean confirmation of ordering cd)

pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards