Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GTM Link??

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Took a Global today, and got the complete screen, and no credit, since its red all day anyone try it today?

Jtowner
    I tried today, could not get into any. Before they had the server issue last month (?), used to get GTM around 5 days/week. Now I am lucky if I get one/week.

This company has always been the worst for not giving credits for completed surveys.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I tried today, could not get into any. Before they had the server issue last month (?), used to get GTM around 5 days/week. Now I am lucky if I get one/week.

This company has always been the worst for not giving credits for completed surveys.
    Thanks for your reply, guess you can be glad now did not get in.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Thanks for your reply, guess you can be glad now did not get in.

Jtowner
    Now it is there, it must of just happened not even 15 minutes after the hour
    Jtowner

I did a Global today, it my for my child, which was on being online, he gets to the end, waiting for Global page for satisfaction, instead get a page that said enter your user name and password. Of course we can not do that, so of course it did not credit. Not a good week at all.

I tried the Global again today, 1st one ended by going to the Global site, where you can sign up to become a member, had completed the survey, not I went for another it said 7 minutes, which is very short for Global, that did end and go to sat page, and then complete page, which does not happen to often for me, always get you completed the survey, here is another one, so you are never sure if it will credit. The 2d one for 7 minutes did credit, but that was 3 completes to get 1 to credit. What a way to start another week.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 06-11-2018 at 10:19 AM.
    Jtowner

I did a Global today, it my for my child, which was on being online, he gets to the end, waiting for Global page for satisfaction, instead get a page that said enter your user name and password. Of course we can not do that, so of course it did not credit. Not a good week at all.

Jtowner
    have not gotten into one day, but have had that happen in the past.

Not just a bad week, for me things have really been going down hill since the first of the year:

ON, gone from getting into 40-50% to maybe 5%. more not crediting and what they pay for surveys is way down from what it was. Today list has 20-24 minutes ones for .20-.40

GTM used to get at least 5/week. they had a few days earlier in the year where the site was down for a few days and since then, I only get 3-4/week.

AMP/MTC -just an estimate, used to get ~ 25-30%/per month, this year when I see green light, get into a survey, answer 5-10 minutes of questions and get kicked out and then there are no more

Survey Cube - last few months when it's green I click in, auto populates with a 334 or 341 (I think) zip code, I live in MA. goes through demo questions for a few minutes and then ends at the Google home page

Tricia said a while back that there are fewer and fewer survey companies left. I do DS, Y2C, GTM, YS and Live. just not much for me anymore, still try every day. and then the ones that do no credit.
    Last edited by SCard; 06-10-2018 at 02:49 PM.