Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GTM Link??

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Took a Global today, and got the complete screen, and no credit, since its red all day anyone try it today?

Jtowner
    I tried today, could not get into any. Before they had the server issue last month (?), used to get GTM around 5 days/week. Now I am lucky if I get one/week.

This company has always been the worst for not giving credits for completed surveys.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I tried today, could not get into any. Before they had the server issue last month (?), used to get GTM around 5 days/week. Now I am lucky if I get one/week.

This company has always been the worst for not giving credits for completed surveys.
    Thanks for your reply, guess you can be glad now did not get in.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Thanks for your reply, guess you can be glad now did not get in.

Jtowner
    Now it is there, it must of just happened not even 15 minutes after the hour
    Jtowner

I did a Global today, it my for my child, which was on being online, he gets to the end, waiting for Global page for satisfaction, instead get a page that said enter your user name and password. Of course we can not do that, so of course it did not credit. Not a good week at all.

I tried the Global again today, 1st one ended by going to the Global site, where you can sign up to become a member, had completed the survey, not I went for another it said 7 minutes, which is very short for Global, that did end and go to sat page, and then complete page, which does not happen to often for me, always get you completed the survey, here is another one, so you are never sure if it will credit. The 2d one for 7 minutes did credit, but that was 3 completes to get 1 to credit. What a way to start another week.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 06-11-2018 at 10:19 AM.
    Jtowner

has been red since sometime yesterday morning. All I get is:

The page you are trying to access either doesn't exist or is temporarily unavailable.

guessing the same for everyone else.

has been red since sometime yesterday morning. All I get is:

The page you are trying to access either doesn't exist or is temporarily unavailable.

guessing the same for everyone else.
    Same thing for me, I guess they down for the time being.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Now it takes you to AMP/MTC.

Interesting as I am getting into GTM through YS, Live....

Now it takes you to AMP/MTC.

Interesting as I am getting into GTM through YS, Live....
    I had 3 Globals this morning, In Live, Your, and GF, I refused to do them it was all less of a reward than actual Global. I hope they are going to go this route. Yesterday when you click on Global, went to AMP, that is hard enough to get in there own link.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 07-05-2018 at 08:42 AM.
    Jtowner

We finally got word from the network that they deactivated GTM temporarily. It must be a problem with their links or crediting or something. We'll have to wait until they fix it on their end because we don't work directly with them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We finally got word from the network that they deactivated GTM temporarily. It must be a problem with their links or crediting or something. We'll have to wait until they fix it on their end because we don't work directly with them.
    Not good news, but at least we know, hopefully since we are gettiing Global surveys and they do with other panels, we know they work. Now we wait.

Jtowner
    Jtowner