Thread: I don't want to see Banko play out!

Default I don't want to see Banko play out!

I actually did pretty good on Banko today, would have been better if I had stayed with the card that hit Banko!

I had won 75 pts between the 4 corners and bingo which is pretty good for me so I cashed out, then the dumb thing hits pattern for 25 which I can live with and then banko for 250 pts. GAAA! At least it wasn't for $$$.

It's like torture having to watch that thing play out.

At least I've had a few good days and finally hit 25,000!
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

LOL. I know what you mean. I look with one eye open and one eye closed. I hadn't played in a very long time, but recently started back last week. Today, was the first time I ever hit 500 points! I was sooo happy. I think I ended up with about 1000 for the day, give or take a few points.
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I know what you mean. I usually cash out first thing unless it is early and only for 10 points. I just hate to lose out when I don't cash out. Of course the flip side is how many times I lose out on a bigger score because I'm too chicken. And I hate to see that happen!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bbangel View Post
    I know what you mean. I usually cash out first thing unless it is early and only for 10 points. I just hate to lose out when I don't cash out. Of course the flip side is how many times I lose out on a bigger score because I'm too chicken. And I hate to see that happen!
    I am a big chicken too!!

I can't hardly not cash out the first time possible. I too am a chicken.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I have rituals for cashing out. If it's bingo and the calls are under 30 and I have at least one corner covered, I continue. if it's over 30 and I have 3 corners covered, I continue. And, if the next point level on bingo is 100 and I get a four corners, I cashout because I almost always lose there. I also tend to cashout early if the previous card had a high number of calls. This system doesn't always work but it seems to do ok. My other criteria for continuing is if I've already scored big, I take a chance and continue.

This probably sounds incredibly silly and way too serious for playing a game online

Quote Originally Posted by belbook View Post
    I have rituals for cashing out. If it's bingo and the calls are under 30 and I have at least one corner covered, I continue. if it's over 30 and I have 3 corners covered, I continue. And, if the next point level on bingo is 100 and I get a four corners, I cashout because I almost always lose there. I also tend to cashout early if the previous card had a high number of calls. This system doesn't always work but it seems to do ok. My other criteria for continuing is if I've already scored big, I take a chance and continue.

This probably sounds incredibly silly and way too serious for playing a game online
    Doesn't sound silly to me. I wish I had a plan. I go on instince and don't seem to do as well as many of you.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!