Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: trouble getting into Sunshine

Default trouble getting into Sunshine

I am having issues getting in today, no browser is working right today, what is going on?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I was able to get in before work today using IE and Chrome.

Been a really lousy week - 1 YS, 1 GLobal, 1 Live, 2 GF/DS that I did and was at 100% clicked and expected to get completed page and instead saw "sorry no more surveys"
    not likely related to your issue today but frustrating when there are so few surveys to take and when you put in the time and effort and get nothing, Probably wasted 1.5 hours the last few days

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I was able to get in before work today using IE and Chrome.

Been a really lousy week - 1 YS, 1 GLobal, 1 Live, 2 GF/DS that I did and was at 100% clicked and expected to get completed page and instead saw "sorry no more surveys"
    not likely related to your issue today but frustrating when there are so few surveys to take and when you put in the time and effort and get nothing, Probably wasted 1.5 hours the last few days
    I understand what your saying, are you doing them in the evening? I am thinking they are at quota then, however just state that instead of wasting your time. Its been awful no GF, have to keep trying over and over. On has surveys but 20 for .20 for 60 at the most this week. Cube since it has been changed is nothing, used to be everyday you could get one, not anymore. Is been tough not today maybe server issues.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Stupid bots are attacking the site again. We've been fighting them off and on for weeks. It makes me so mad. We work hard to run our small business and these people do everything they can to try to ruin it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I understand what your saying, are you doing them in the evening? I am thinking they are at quota then, however just state that instead of wasting your time. Its been awful no GF, have to keep trying over and over. On has surveys but 20 for .20 for 60 at the most this week. Cube since it has been changed is nothing, used to be everyday you could get one, not anymore. Is been tough not today maybe server issues.

Jtowner
    no. most of the issues I have had have been in the morning. agree about them not having any surveys, Q1 is always slow. rather not get in than waste so much time.

ON- I refuse to do .20 and .30 surveys that are 20-25 minutes, just not worth my time. See quite a few better value ON surveys but get kicked out of around 90% of the good ones.
    Last edited by SCard; 02-14-2018 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Stupid bots are attacking the site again. We've been fighting them off and on for weeks. It makes me so mad. We work hard to run our small business and these people do everything they can to try to ruin it.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    no. most of the issues I have had have been in the morning. agree about them not having any surveys, Q1 is always slow. rather not get in than waste so much time.

ON- I refuse to do .20 and .30 surveys that are 20-25 minutes, just not worth my time. See quite a few better value ON surveys but get kicked out of around 90% of the good ones.
    I guess I do not understand how that happens with bots, and how do you know that. I find that hard to have to think about.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Essentially they take over other people's computers all over the world. So if you hear about someone whose computer gets "hacked" a lot of times it is because people are using it to bad things. In our case we can see that thousands of computers from all of the world are trying to log into our site over and over and over again with stolen usernames and passwords. They are hoping that wherever they stole the usernames and passwords from, the person used the same set on SR and they can then log into their SR account. If they manage to get in, the worst thing they can do is try to cash out to PayPal. But if they do, the user gets an email telling them about the cashout and we can stop it before anyone gets the money.

So they are totally wasting their time on SR. We're small enough that we can keep track of our member cashouts really easily and not let anyone steal anything. It would be a lot worse for a big site that is used to getting a ton of traffic and cashouts and it would just blend in with their normal traffic.

The down side is that they have so many computers trying to log into our site at once that it makes it slow for our REAL customers. So we have to try to keep finding ways to block them for hitting the site.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Essentially they take over other people's computers all over the world. So if you hear about someone whose computer gets "hacked" a lot of times it is because people are using it to bad things. In our case we can see that thousands of computers from all of the world are trying to log into our site over and over and over again with stolen usernames and passwords. They are hoping that wherever they stole the usernames and passwords from, the person used the same set on SR and they can then log into their SR account. If they manage to get in, the worst thing they can do is try to cash out to PayPal. But if they do, the user gets an email telling them about the cashout and we can stop it before anyone gets the money.

So they are totally wasting their time on SR. We're small enough that we can keep track of our member cashouts really easily and not let anyone steal anything. It would be a lot worse for a big site that is used to getting a ton of traffic and cashouts and it would just blend in with their normal traffic.

The down side is that they have so many computers trying to log into our site at once that it makes it slow for our REAL customers. So we have to try to keep finding ways to block them for hitting the site.
    Thanks for explanation, what a mess, I do remember saying last week, she had a withdrawal and did not do it.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Thanks for explanation, what a mess, I do remember saying last week, she had a withdrawal and did not do it.

Jtowner
    that extra layer of security with the e-mail if there is a PP cash out is very much appreciated.