Thread: 4 inks credit

Default 4 inks credit

Has anyone received a pending credit from their 4 inks purchase this weekend yet? I had an issue that when I was done with my purchase, I was no longer logged into SR. Hoping that the order linked with SR. I know the SR family is away and I am hoping that it why I haven't seen anything pending. I am hoping that it is because of the SR much deserved time off, and not my computer....
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

I think the vacation is the problem, give it some time.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I purchased through them on the 4th and it is pending already.

Quote Originally Posted by deana View Post
    Has anyone received a pending credit from their 4 inks purchase this weekend yet? I had an issue that when I was done with my purchase, I was no longer logged into SR. Hoping that the order linked with SR. I know the SR family is away and I am hoping that it why I haven't seen anything pending. I am hoping that it is because of the SR much deserved time off, and not my computer....
    It can take up to 14 days for a purchase to show up as pending.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

What was the date and purchase price, I'll look it up.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks Cindy!
    I ordered on Sunday the 6th and it was $59.95. Received my package today! They are fast and the prices were great! Thanks for offering this one!
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks Cindy!
    I ordered on Sunday the 6th and it was $59.95. Received my package today! They are fast and the prices were great! Thanks for offering this one!
    If you are 9689 your credit is there and you will be receiving this weekend probably.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

You found it! Thanks for looking it up for me!
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards