Thread: Trouble Ticket??

Default Trouble Ticket??

I opened a TT on December 22nd for a Target purchase I made on December 2 and still no answer from Target. I make sure to clear cookies before I click through the shopping link on SR but still never seem to get credit for any Target purchase without doing a TT. This one has really been a long wait.
    Thank you

I wonder if the items you bought were ones that they do not pay out for? The list of things they pay on is much shorter than the list of things that they don't pay on. We don't generally have a lot of tracking issues with them. But we have a lot of credits for $0.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I wonder if the items you bought were ones that they do not pay out for? The list of things they pay on is much shorter than the list of things that they don't pay on. We don't generally have a lot of tracking issues with them. But we have a lot of credits for $0.
    all these years here and I never looked at the pretty long list of items that Target does not pay cash back on. I purchased a desk chair and I guess that is excluded.
    thanks for calling the exclusions to my attention.

I sincerely apologize! This was my oversight. The did approve the transaction. Your account has been credited. I responded to you as well in your original trouble ticket.

Lucky day! We never know how they will categorize things, so I figure you might as well always try to get credit and the worst that they can do is deny it. Unless it's something really obvious like gift cards.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

thank you both!