Thread: GF 2nd survey super members

Default GF 2nd survey super members

I went looking for this just now in super members page, and I do not find it, so how much is is worth to try it again, and where is the link?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I went looking for this just now in super members page, and I do not find it, so how much is is worth to try it again, and where is the link?

Jtowner
    this thread?
    http://www.sunshinerewards.com/forum...Thread)/page21

I don't recall ever seeing that setup was completed for us to try. But I could be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    this thread?
    http://www.sunshinerewards.com/forum...Thread)/page21

I don't recall ever seeing that setup was completed for us to try. But I could be wrong
    I got a email this morning and it was there, it is posted below.

What are some of the benefits of Super Membership? For most Super Members, the most popular has probably been the increased credits for the second GF Daily Survey. You can access that increased second survey opportunity every day from the Super Member Lounge. Just be sure to take your regular Daily Survey each day first because it pays more. We also have a special Coupons.com option for Super Members to make .20 a day (rather than .15) by printing and using coupons in your local supermarkets. This is another great way to increase your account on a daily basis and it adds up quickly.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I got a email this morning and it was there, it is posted below.

What are some of the benefits of Super Membership? For most Super Members, the most popular has probably been the increased credits for the second GF Daily Survey. You can access that increased second survey opportunity every day from the Super Member Lounge. Just be sure to take your regular Daily Survey each day first because it pays more. We also have a special Coupons.com option for Super Members to make .20 a day (rather than .15) by printing and using coupons in your local supermarkets. This is another great way to increase your account on a daily basis and it adds up quickly.
    I did get the e-mail, didn't notice the reference to the the 2nd DS. I have never tried for a second one, did not know it was ever completed.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I did get the e-mail, didn't notice the reference to the the 2nd DS. I have never tried for a second one, did not know it was ever completed.
    I do not see how, I find no link for it on Super member page, did you see anything I did not see?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I think it is just referring to the .60 my two cents survey as the second one. Which is why it says take the daily survey first because it pays more. This is nothing new.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by luv2go2diz View Post
    I think it is just referring to the .60 my two cents survey as the second one. Which is why it says take the daily survey first because it pays more. This is nothing new.
    I get what you are saying, I saw that to,however the only reason I thought it was different is anyone can take that survey, its for all. not just Super members.

Jtowner
    Jtowner