Thread: Thumbs Up Newer Merchant Review!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Default Thumbs Up Newer Merchant Review!

Just wanted to let Tricia, Cindy & all my SR friends know the great experience I had w/Paws Up Pet Supply which was added to SR within the last month or so. I made a purchase from them a few weeks ago & received part of my order. I checked the status of my order online & it said it was "Shipped & Completed". I was really confused because I didn't received one of the items.

No where on the packing slip did it mention the other item nor did it state anywhere that it would be coming?? So I contacted them regarding my order not being complete. Jeff returned my email & said that they would send out another one (it was a pooper scooper--now that the snow is gone, it's REALLY needed).

I got home last night & there was a package at my door...there's NO way it was the pooper scooper...well, it WAS the pooper scooper...of course not the one that was just sent out yesterday, but there it was! But when I looked into the box further, there were the same items that I had already received!! Not exactly sure what happened there, but I emailed Jeff & asked him how he wanted me to send back the extra items or how I should pay for them as I would, in time, use them.

He emailed me back & said that I should keep the extra items for myself or to donate them to a shelter! Which is EXACTLY what I'm going to do! Just paying it forward!!

So overall a big ol thumbs (paws) up for Paws Up Supply Company! They have great prices & excellent customer service! Just wanted to let you know SR got a great merchant in this addition!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Dude placed two orders with them now and the delivery and crediting were great. Dude and Partner Dude are going to be doing quite a bit more with them as the new pups will be getting "Welcome to your new home" packages when they leave and the prices are excellent.

Still wish we could get JB Pets because their whelping supplies are fantastic, but I'm still a happy dude!

Glad you had a great experience, too, Jen.
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

I'm so glad you are happy with them. We actually met Jeff in Vegas which is why we signed up. I'm hoping he'll be in Boston would like to talk to him again, maybe get some promos.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    Dude placed two orders with them now and the delivery and crediting were great. Dude and Partner Dude are going to be doing quite a bit more with them as the new pups will be getting "Welcome to your new home" packages when they leave and the prices are excellent.

Still wish we could get JB Pets because their whelping supplies are fantastic, but I'm still a happy dude!

Glad you had a great experience, too, Jen.
    Dude-
    How are the pups? My mentor has 7 bully pups at her house right now & I was going to go help this weekend but instead I'm helping my other mentor at a show. I'm excited to be at another show! It's been since January!

If you want/can please post photos of the pups so we can oooh & ahhh over the cuties!!
    Jen
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Glad to hear such a great review! Will definitely be checking them out soon!! We could always use more "heavy-chewer" dog toys around here!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Dude-
    How are the pups? My mentor has 7 bully pups at her house right now & I was going to go help this weekend but instead I'm helping my other mentor at a show. I'm excited to be at another show! It's been since January!

If you want/can please post photos of the pups so we can oooh & ahhh over the cuties!!
    Jen
    Pups are doing great; we did tails and dew claws yesterday. Tails I have no problem with; dew claws make me queasy! My smallest is gaining weight (up to 10 1/4 oz!) and we were never really in fear for any of them so that's a good thing. Mom has taken to motherhood in a great way! I'll try and get some pics up soon. They actually look like little baked potatoes right now so there's not much to see (but they are cute baked potatoes!).
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    They actually look like little baked potatoes right now so there's not much to see (but they are cute baked potatoes!).
    I can totally picture them!! What a great analogy
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards