Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Two New Surveys To Test

Default Two New Surveys To Test

Pursuant to member feedback, I have been trying to find some new surveys. The problem with so many of them is that they just repeat surveys we are already working with. I did find 2 that you can test and let me know if they are different surveys or the same old same old.

They are located here:

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/paidsignups.php

Zen Surveys .60
    Survey Consensus Router .40

The second one pays a lot less because it is supposedly easier to get the surveys. We'll see!

Feel free to post any feedback here after you try them so we can decide if we want to add them fully or not.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

thanks, I will try them tonight after work.

as far as the .40 cent goes, I have been seeing more and more ON that are .38-.40 and are sometimes 20 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    thanks, I will try them tonight after work.

as far as the .40 cent goes, I have been seeing more and more ON that are .38-.40 and are sometimes 20 mins.
    Zen not working right, keep getting this, go from Samp router to that reply.

Jtowner

This page isn’t working

www.zensurveys.com redirected you too many times.
    Try clearing your cookies.
    ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Tried again in Mozilla was in Chrome, kept telling me to many cookies to clear, I did complete one and see it it credits.
    Last edited by jtowner; 10-13-2017 at 07:03 PM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post

Jtowner

This page isn’t working

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Tried again in Mozilla was in Chrome, kept telling me to many cookies to clear, I did complete one and see it it credits.
    I go this when credit was there, nothing added in, today is 13th so not sure.

#3224322 Paid Signup: Zen Surveys (Test) 0.60 Credits 10/13/2017 Credit Hold until 10-13-2017
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post

Jtowner

This page isn’t working

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

I got that too in Zen 1st it sent me into Opinion Bar, tried again and got that error. did not try IE, did it in Chrome.

the other one kept sending me to Samp, asked salary, type of business over and over, took a break from that

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I got that too in Zen 1st it sent me into Opinion Bar, tried again and got that error. did not try IE, did it in Chrome.

the other one kept sending me to Samp, asked salary, type of business over and over, took a break from that
    The credit added in today for Zen, not sure about the other, not to sound ungrateful but .40 is not worth all of the effort you have to do.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

completed Zen today
    #3224813 Paid Signup: Zen Surveys (Test) 0.60 Credits 10/14/2017 Credit Hold until 10-14-2017

Tried both of them Trisha. No luck with either. Just kept answering demo questions and routing to different survey companies-most of which I've seen here already. Spent about 15 minutes until I gave up. Could be because it's Sunday but especially with the smaller paying one-I'm not willing to invest that much time just to attempt to qualify for a .40 cent survey. At least with ON, you know pretty quickly if you'll get it or not.

I'll try during the week and see how it goes....
    Jan
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

If anyone wants to try out the Zen surveys again under "Offers" and it works for you, we can add them to the Stoplight and Tasklist to try daily. As it is you can actually go into the Offers and try it daily, but I didn't want to add it to the survey pages unless you all agreed it was worth it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    If anyone wants to try out the Zen surveys again under "Offers" and it works for you, we can add them to the Stoplight and Tasklist to try daily. As it is you can actually go into the Offers and try it daily, but I didn't want to add it to the survey pages unless you all agreed it was worth it.
    Zen shows I completed and go credit before, can I do it again?