Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SR survey network

Default SR survey network

I am thinking I should asked this question here. I did not get any credits either, I am glad you sent it. I still have no answer yet, They need to fix whatever is wrong. I am wondering is Sunshine Guy can tell us if he sees these credits in our account, just not posting, Trish can you see if he can tell us that?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I thought maybe the start of a new month, things may be different, 1st of all no credits came for month of June which I lost over 15.00. I saw a 15 minute for 1.10 sounded reasonable to me, so I gave it a shot, well it did not credit. I think Scard has it right, this is just a waste of our time, and no one at SR or On wants to figure our the problem, very discouraging, I know its summer but I think SR would like to make money not lose it. I am going to post this same message in technical to see if that gets anyone attention, starting to think no one cares one way or the other.

Jtowner

2018-07-01 05:09:49
    Easy Survey
    Pending Complete
    Jtowner

have you gotten credit for anything the last few days?

I have had the same issue, including no credit for the same survey above. I did receive credit for an ON survey on 6/28 and 6/25, but there are several I have not gotten credit for. The stoplight has remained green so maybe some people are getting credit? I'm down $5 or more, which is discouraging.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I emailed ON last week and offered to send screenshots of my history. I said that I had received the 4-6 week message, but I knew these surveys didn't take that long to credit through SR. This is the response I got:

Thank you for contacting us,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will contact sunshine rewards on behalf of you. Can you please share with us the screenshot and the surveys ids you have participated with dates so that I can forward this to the Sunshine rewards customer support and get back to you ones I have a response from them.

Thank you for your patience.

I just sent screenshots of the surveys that are in my history but haven't credited. It doesn't help with the ones that never show up in my history, but maybe the two companies can figure out together where the crediting issue is. If anyone else wants to send their histories, maybe that would help?

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I emailed ON last week and offered to send screenshots of my history. I said that I had received the 4-6 week message, but I knew these surveys didn't take that long to credit through SR. This is the response I got:

Thank you for contacting us,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will contact sunshine rewards on behalf of you. Can you please share with us the screenshot and the surveys ids you have participated with dates so that I can forward this to the Sunshine rewards customer support and get back to you ones I have a response from them.

Thank you for your patience.

I just sent screenshots of the surveys that are in my history but haven't credited. It doesn't help with the ones that never show up in my history, but maybe the two companies can figure out together where the crediting issue is. If anyone else wants to send their histories, maybe that would help?
    Your ticket is not signed by anyone, my 2nd email was not answered but I am in. Another thing you were not addressed by name either. This email is not like what we have gotten in the past.This sounds likes they are putting responsibility of not crediting back on Sunshine. If that is the case why has Trish or SG not said this, we are told to go through ON. I also will do this and send a copy of this with my emal and history on not crediting surveys. I will post if I get a response from them, I want SR to address this situation at this point also.

Jtowner

I sent another support ticket, placed this email in the ticket and explained none of us ever gotten this type of response so is this something they are willing and can do Told them I have no problem giving them my hsitory that did not credit, but IO am very skeptical of this being real deal. I will post when or if I hear back.
    Last edited by jtowner; 07-01-2018 at 11:27 AM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Your ticket is not signed by anyone, my 2nd email was not answered but I am in. Another thing you were not addressed by name either. This email is not like what we have gotten in the past.This sounds likes they are putting responsibility of not crediting back on Sunshine. If that is the case why has Trish or SG not said this, we are told to go through ON. I also will do this and send a copy of this with my emal and history on not crediting surveys. I will post if I get a response from them, I want SR to address this situation at this point also.

Jtowner

I sent another support ticket, placed this email in the ticket and explained none of us ever gotten this type of response so is this something they are willing and can do Told them I have no problem giving them my hsitory that did not credit, but IO am very skeptical of this being real deal. I will post when or if I hear back.
    I was addressed by name, and it was signed Precision Sample Support, although it said Jerome at the top of the message. I just copied the part of the message that was different from the "it will credit in 4-6 weeks" that I have gotten before. I don't know if anything will happen, but at least it is something different.

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I was addressed by name, and it was signed Precision Sample Support, although it said Jerome at the top of the message. I just copied the part of the message that was different from the "it will credit in 4-6 weeks" that I have gotten before. I don't know if anything will happen, but at least it is something different.
    Ok, did not know that, I wait to see if I get a response like yours 1st, then if they say that SR needs to deal with this, I will send the history report to them, thanks for update.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I am really confused as to why they said they were contacting us because we have not heard anything new from them at all on it. I wasn't logged in over the weekend to see this but am checking it this morning. I'm going to send this thread to our contact there and see why they are saying this. Essentially we see exactly what you see. If it says it is pending for you, we don't have credit yet. So we have to just wait from them until it goes into approved status. We DO keep seeing credits come through. So I think it's just these special surveys that they hold the credits on until they close that we have to wait on. I don't think we have had a day in months where we stopped seeing credits completely.

Is everyone seeing more money in their accounts as of today? I do see that we all of a sudden have a bunch of made up credits from last month. If you are NOT seeing made up credits, then we have a problem on the SR end.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

One other thing I want to explain on why this is hard to pin down is that unlike other networks, we can't see individual credits as they come through. We only see the name of the survey, how many people completed it, and how much the survey was worth. So we don't get a report until 4-6 weeks after the fact that actually shows your userids and each individual credit. That's one of the reasons that they tell us to have you go through their customer support. They are able to look up your userid in their system and look for exact credits and problems. We cannot do that.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs