Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Say So Rewards Question

Just did an H + P on spa treatments, dial was almost at "12" and I got kicked out, sorry that's not screener questions in my opinion. 99% through a survey and not getting paid is just not acceptable.

Say SO does not credit right away like before, anyone seeing what time it does credit now?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Say SO does not credit right away like before, anyone seeing what time it does credit now?

Jtowner
    don't know, gave up after having to answer the same demos questions at least 7-8 times.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    don't know, gave up after having to answer the same demos questions at least 7-8 times.
    First every time you do one, you have to fill out the long demo questions, they do not remember your details. Then you are asked the same questions about your job, they do you want to buy this, or try this. Its a long time to get into a survey.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Honestly, given how few completions we were having on these before the switch, I wouldn't blame everyone if they were only a last resort after you tried every other survey opportunity. I think with the changes that they are currently going through, they just aren't as reliable. I would maybe try YourSurveys more often. With the increase in payout on those and the fact that we are working directly with them, I think they are a better option now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Honestly, given how few completions we were having on these before the switch, I wouldn't blame everyone if they were only a last resort after you tried every other survey opportunity. I think with the changes that they are currently going through, they just aren't as reliable. I would maybe try YourSurveys more often. With the increase in payout on those and the fact that we are working directly with them, I think they are a better option now.
    Did a 2nd one using same email address and it did not credit, so what is up?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Just as an FYI, I know most of you are not doing these anymore, but we got an increase on the .90 one, so effective immediately those will be paying 1.20. A little bit more worth it!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Just as an FYI, I know most of you are not doing these anymore, but we got an increase on the .90 one, so effective immediately those will be paying 1.20. A little bit more worth it!
    I am wondering why we never did get the set for getting 2 GF a day, or when you talked about getting new surveys company, even Cube for SR. What happened to that plan?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I am wondering why we never did get the set for getting 2 GF a day, or when you talked about getting new surveys company, even Cube for SR. What happened to that plan?

Jtowner
    We did add the new survey company with unlimited surveys (Your Surveys). That used to be one that we just ran through a network but we partnered with them for unlimited surveys.

Survey Cube changed their business model. They only want to pay us now a one time fee of like $2 to get you to sign up with them and then take your surveys with them going forward. That wasn't something we were willing to do.

We still have Lab42 and Zen in the testing phase but no one seemed too excited about having us add either of those based on your experience with testing them.

And then we have one more through a company called Revenue Universe that we are still working with to see if they would be a fit for us.

The reality is just that there are only so many daily survey companies and we already work with 13 of them. (not including Lab42 and Zen) Most of the rest of them are just companies that aggregate all of the surveys we have into different routers of their own. But if we cross contaminate with those, we run the risk of our members getting flagged for fraud for doing them through multiple sites.

Is multiple GF something you all still want me to pursue? I can do that along with the Revenue Universe one.

Also be sure to check the "Offers" section because we have been getting a lot of really easy "pay to watch" stuff lately but no one is doing it. If people start making more money through those, we will spend more time adding them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

We did add the new survey company with unlimited surveys (Your Surveys). That used to be one that we just ran through a network but we partnered with them for unlimited surveys.
    I am getting a lot of Greenfield through YS, only .05 less pay out.