Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Say So Rewards Question

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We did add the new survey company with unlimited surveys (Your Surveys). That used to be one that we just ran through a network but we partnered with them for unlimited surveys.

Survey Cube changed their business model. They only want to pay us now a one time fee of like $2 to get you to sign up with them and then take your surveys with them going forward. That wasn't something we were willing to do.

We still have Lab42 and Zen in the testing phase but no one seemed too excited about having us add either of those based on your experience with testing them.

And then we have one more through a company called Revenue Universe that we are still working with to see if they would be a fit for us.

The reality is just that there are only so many daily survey companies and we already work with 13 of them. (not including Lab42 and Zen) Most of the rest of them are just companies that aggregate all of the surveys we have into different routers of their own. But if we cross contaminate with those, we run the risk of our members getting flagged for fraud for doing them through multiple sites.

Is multiple GF something you all still want me to pursue? I can do that along with the Revenue Universe one.

Also be sure to check the "Offers" section because we have been getting a lot of really easy "pay to watch" stuff lately but no one is doing it. If people start making more money through those, we will spend more time adding them.
    Yes To GF, Zen if you get 2 a month you are lucky. Lab42 does not work, has not for a couple of months now, goes to this, which then takes you to VIP survey panel. So I say whatever you can get we can test and see what we think.

Thank you for your interest! But...
    We regret to inform you that the offer you just clicked on is
    not available to US residents.
    Below is an offer that is available to choose from

Jtowner
    Jtowner

So I got confirmation from GF/Toluna that members can take 3 a day. SunshineGuy is going to work over the weekend to add the necessary programming to allow it to happen on our end. Stay tuned and hopefully it will be good to go by Monday!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    So I got confirmation from GF/Toluna that members can take 3 a day. SunshineGuy is going to work over the weekend to add the necessary programming to allow it to happen on our end. Stay tuned and hopefully it will be good to go by Monday!
    Wow, did not expect that, I am glad to hear some good news, thanks for doing that.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Yesterday I tried Say so and I got this message, is this also gone now?

The website or offer you just clicked on is no longer available.
    We apologize for any inconvenience.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I apologize for my delay and for you trouble with this and I will look into it right away!

I apologize for the delay! It was a technical issue that needed to be figured out. Everything is fixed and you can resume Say So without issue.

I tried Say So for 2 days now, I keep getting the same reply, see below. Anyone else having this same issue, with Say so. I think something is wrong.

Sorry, this offer has expired.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I'm so sorry! We did have it fixed on the 10th and it worked fine for me. I apologize for yet another issue with this. I am working to figure out what is going on.

I'm starting to think they may be discontinuing paying for their router for some reason. Maybe the business is having problems? First they scaled back on the number of affiliates so we stopped working directly with them. Then one network dropped them. Now a second one. I'm still keeping an eye out.

For what it's worth, one of the networks who doesn't have them anymore is really pushing Dynata surveys now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Okay....so the same company that has Cint DOES have SaySo. I just switched out to their links and they look to be working. At least for now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs