Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Say So Rewards Question

Just did an H + P on spa treatments, dial was almost at "12" and I got kicked out, sorry that's not screener questions in my opinion. 99% through a survey and not getting paid is just not acceptable.

Say SO does not credit right away like before, anyone seeing what time it does credit now?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Say SO does not credit right away like before, anyone seeing what time it does credit now?

Jtowner
    don't know, gave up after having to answer the same demos questions at least 7-8 times.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    don't know, gave up after having to answer the same demos questions at least 7-8 times.
    First every time you do one, you have to fill out the long demo questions, they do not remember your details. Then you are asked the same questions about your job, they do you want to buy this, or try this. Its a long time to get into a survey.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Honestly, given how few completions we were having on these before the switch, I wouldn't blame everyone if they were only a last resort after you tried every other survey opportunity. I think with the changes that they are currently going through, they just aren't as reliable. I would maybe try YourSurveys more often. With the increase in payout on those and the fact that we are working directly with them, I think they are a better option now.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Honestly, given how few completions we were having on these before the switch, I wouldn't blame everyone if they were only a last resort after you tried every other survey opportunity. I think with the changes that they are currently going through, they just aren't as reliable. I would maybe try YourSurveys more often. With the increase in payout on those and the fact that we are working directly with them, I think they are a better option now.
    Did a 2nd one using same email address and it did not credit, so what is up?

Jtowner
    Jtowner