Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Say So Rewards Question

I did not see this until 5pm, was able to get one, and waiting to make sure it credits. This is the best paying one we have, so I am glad Trish you got it going again. I will post after the time for credit has past.

Jtowner

Trish this did not credit, I have never did one before that did not credit, can you see what is going on? It was a very long survey also watched a tv show, with ads . I got this screen at the end
    Congratulations!

You've completed this survey, which means you've helped us feed the hungry and earned yourself a reward!
    Last edited by jtowner; 06-18-2019 at 06:36 PM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I did not see this until 5pm, was able to get one, and waiting to make sure it credits. This is the best paying one we have, so I am glad Trish you got it going again. I will post after the time for credit has past.

Jtowner

Trish this did not credit, I have never did one before that did not credit, can you see what is going on? It was a very long survey also watched a tv show, with ads . I got this screen at the end
    Congratulations!

You've completed this survey, which means you've helped us feed the hungry and earned yourself a reward!
    I completed one a few hours ago, got the same message at the end

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I completed one a few hours ago, got the same message at the end
    I see your credit!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Ok thanks I will keep trying to good not to.

Jtowner

I was able to complete one, just now. Congratulations!You've completed this survey, which means you've helped us feed the hungry and earned yourself a reward!
    Last edited by jtowner; 06-19-2019 at 02:38 PM.
    Jtowner

I see Sayso is green, I did not get the 2 back credits from 18, and 19th, when will they post?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I see Sayso is green, I did not get the 2 back credits from 18, and 19th, when will they post?

Jtowner
    I am actually on the phone with SunshineGuy right now as he is finishing the integration. I would say within the hour SaySo will be totally done. And Cint will be launched by the end of the day.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I am actually on the phone with SunshineGuy right now as he is finishing the integration. I would say within the hour SaySo will be totally done. And Cint will be launched by the end of the day.
    Okay I can live with that, thanks for quick answer.

Just did credit, both thank you.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 06-20-2019 at 03:05 PM.
    Jtowner

I completed a very long Sayso that also did not credit today, lights have been red. I think it is set to credit on the hour, but has not happened. this is the 3rd one in the last 2 days that has not credited for me.

Jtowner

Congratulations!

Jtowner

I completed a very long Sayso that also did not credit today, lights have been red. I think it is set to credit on the hour, but has not happened. this is the 3rd one in the last 2 days that has not credited for me.

Jtowner

Congratulations!

Is it possible these credits might be going somewhere else for you? I found the RewardTV one (that was a coding error that I fixed) but I don't see anything for you from SaySo since the 23rd. I see one other one from a different member for SaySo for the 23rd as well and nothing since then. But it doesn't look like many members are trying them. I'll send them an email and see what they say just in case.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Is it possible these credits might be going somewhere else for you? I found the RewardTV one (that was a coding error that I fixed) but I don't see anything for you from SaySo since the 23rd. I see one other one from a different member for SaySo for the 23rd as well and nothing since then. But it doesn't look like many members are trying them. I'll send them an email and see what they say just in case.
    I did get on then, maybe they are down or something, it was a real long one on a kids movie, I checked the cookies were fine. I finished it at 2:25 today.

Jtowner

It dawned on me that both the surveys that did not credit were SaySo router, Gen and Sayso yesterday, and the light has been red, I am thinking its a issue on there end

This credited today, but it has today date on it, have not tried one, since 2 with Sayso Router did not credit, I gather this credit was from 6-25.
    Last edited by jtowner; 06-27-2019 at 08:56 AM.
    Jtowner