Thread: Say So Rewards Question

Hybrid View

Default Say So Rewards Question

Say So is threatening to remove us from their survey router if we do not send more traffic and is wondering why our traffic is limited. I looked at our data and it looks like we send 2-3 times the traffic to SR Opinion Network and Toluna. I'd love to be able to figure out why that is the case.

Are the surveys not as good? Is the process not as good? Do they not credit as well? What has YOUR experience been?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Say So is threatening to remove us from their survey router if we do not send more traffic and is wondering why our traffic is limited. I looked at our data and it looks like we send 2-3 times the traffic to SR Opinion Network and Toluna. I'd love to be able to figure out why that is the case.

Are the surveys not as good? Is the process not as good? Do they not credit as well? What has YOUR experience been?
    I stopped doing them, all I ever seemed to get directed to was surveys about odd ailments I don't have. Saw posts the other week that a few members had good luck with them so tried and got some the end of June. The last week I get into nothing, maybe beginning of the quarter. Have never had much luck with them.

Toluna has been good to me all this year, hope I don't jinx myself.

I have no luck at all anymore with AMP/MTC so would love to find something else to try if I could get into more Say So.

Every one I have completed in the past few months has credited except one, so I know if I can actually qualify, it will probably credit.

I tried to get into 10 or 12 yesterday. Each one started with "which of the following illnesses do you have?", proceeded through several offer/signup pages, then finally said it wasn't a match for me. So I started over and went through it all again. Frequently I will get the same illness question over and over again - it seems like they could retain that info somehow, at least during the same session of trying to get a survey. Payouts aren't bad when I can actually qualify, but the qualifying process is by far the most annoying of any of the survey companies. I usually try SaySo once I have completed/given up on ON and Live Sample.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

tried for 10 minutes, did not get into anything

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    Every one I have completed in the past few months has credited except one, so I know if I can actually qualify, it will probably credit.

I tried to get into 10 or 12 yesterday. Each one started with "which of the following illnesses do you have?", proceeded through several offer/signup pages, then finally said it wasn't a match for me. So I started over and went through it all again. Frequently I will get the same illness question over and over again - it seems like they could retain that info somehow, at least during the same session of trying to get a survey. Payouts aren't bad when I can actually qualify, but the qualifying process is by far the most annoying of any of the survey companies. I usually try SaySo once I have completed/given up on ON and Live Sample.
    I can never get into the router surveys, always do not qualify, or all the medical questions. I went back recently and can do the .50 .75 and sometimes the 1.00. They keep trying to get to top try stuff, like trials etc, so I think that is why they asked all the questions. Give me survey and lets move on.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

No matches.
    If I give them all my information, why don't they send me to a survey.
    I have to click on everyone and I am not a match.

Another thing about Say So is that the survey you click on might not be the survey you end up with, but they don't alter the payout. With ON, if you don't qualify for a particular length survey with a particular payout, it will ask if you want to do another one and will specify the length and amount of credit. I clicked on a Say So survey tonight that was supposed to be five minutes long. It ended up taking more than 20 minutes, but the payout was what they offered for the five minute survey. It did credit, which is nice, but it wasn't as advertised.

Honestly, given how few completions we were having on these before the switch, I wouldn't blame everyone if they were only a last resort after you tried every other survey opportunity. I think with the changes that they are currently going through, they just aren't as reliable. I would maybe try YourSurveys more often. With the increase in payout on those and the fact that we are working directly with them, I think they are a better option now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Honestly, given how few completions we were having on these before the switch, I wouldn't blame everyone if they were only a last resort after you tried every other survey opportunity. I think with the changes that they are currently going through, they just aren't as reliable. I would maybe try YourSurveys more often. With the increase in payout on those and the fact that we are working directly with them, I think they are a better option now.
    Did a 2nd one using same email address and it did not credit, so what is up?

Jtowner
    Jtowner