Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Say So Rewards Question

Interesting. The only thing I can think is that they had a delay on some of their credits coming in. According to their email response, they have been seeing credits and nothing seems wrong on their end.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

So I just pushed back and asked why we got a credit today for a survey that wasn't taken today. He said SaySo was having crediting issues on the day it was completed and they gave them a list today of the missing credits, so they credited it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    So I just pushed back and asked why we got a credit today for a survey that wasn't taken today. He said SaySo was having crediting issues on the day it was completed and they gave them a list today of the missing credits, so they credited it.
    Ok thanks.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I went to Sayso today 1.00 and this is what I get https://gptsurveys.com/?ref=4. Trish do you know what is up with this, the sayso for .70 is still good. What is wierd I came back and there was a credit for sayso 1.00. Not sure what is going on.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I went to Sayso today 1.00 and this is what I get https://gptsurveys.com/?ref=4. Trish do you know what is up with this, the sayso for .70 is still good. What is wierd I came back and there was a credit for sayso 1.00. Not sure what is going on.

Jtowner
    It looks like all of the networks have deactivated the highest paying SaySo and they must have just redirected the link. I'll keep an eye out to see if they reactivate it soon.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Ok thanks, but I did get a credit yesterday from them, strange.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Is something up with Say So, have not been able to get in for over 1 week now. Keeps saying no matching questions. Light has been red for that week also.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I've been keeping an eye on all of the Say So surveys in the network and none are doing well right now. The most recent that anyone in the network has gotten a credit for ANY of them was on November 17. They seem to have a lot of issues. But I keep switching out the links every time they change them up to something that starts crediting. I'll keep watching and let you know when I see that anyone other companies in the network have gotten any credits for them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I've been keeping an eye on all of the Say So surveys in the network and none are doing well right now. The most recent that anyone in the network has gotten a credit for ANY of them was on November 17. They seem to have a lot of issues. But I keep switching out the links every time they change them up to something that starts crediting. I'll keep watching and let you know when I see that anyone other companies in the network have gotten any credits for them.
    I did not have a issue with credit, expect once, then a couple of days later I had 2 credits, one for .70 and one for 1.00. It just keeps saying no matching questions.

Jtowner
    Jtowner