Thread: Save Up to 51% on Portable Chargers and Fast Chargers

Default Save Up to 51% on Portable Chargers and Fast Chargers

Our house is full of chargers and yet I just ordered 2 more through this Amazon Prime Deal! I can't pass up a couple of really good portable chargers because you never know when or where you are going to need them. At $13.99 for 5000mAh, it's good to have one of these pretty much everywhere.

Need something even bigger for travel? The PowerCore II is 20100mAh. That basically means you can charge your phone about 5 times with one portable charger. (or charge 4 different phones if you are my family spending a day in Disney). They also have Wireless Charging Pads for $12.59, which we use all over the house now because we have phones with different cords but everyone can use the wireless.

Check out the Anker Fast Charging Accessory deals on Amazon today
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Our house is full of chargers and yet I just ordered 2 more through this Amazon Prime Deal! I can't pass up a couple of really good portable chargers because you never know when or where you are going to need them. At $13.99 for 5000mAh, it's good to have one of these pretty much everywhere.

Need something even bigger for travel? The PowerCore II is 20100mAh. That basically means you can charge your phone about 5 times with one portable charger. (or charge 4 different phones if you are my family spending a day in Disney). They also have Wireless Charging Pads for $12.59, which we use all over the house now because we have phones with different cords but everyone can use the wireless.

Check out the Anker Fast Charging Accessory deals on Amazon today
    I have an Anker Charger that I bought for our last WDW trip. was great to have and I could charge the phone(s) while both the phone and charger where in my cross body bag. I have this one: https://www.amazon.com/Anker-PowerCo...rtable+charger paid $16.99 when the model was launched

And over the last few winters in MA where we loose power the charger is SO good to have. Power went out for 36 hours in March and the cell phones in my house did not go dead.