Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AMP and MTC

Default AMP and MTC

I have not been able to get into these 2 I think all month, I keep getting No translation for ThankYouHeadStatus1, what does that mean? I sure hope we are not losing 2 more surveys, we are down to only a couple now, red lights all month. Trish do you know anything about this?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I have not been able to get into these 2 I think all month, I keep getting No translation for ThankYouHeadStatus1, what does that mean? I sure hope we are not losing 2 more surveys, we are down to only a couple now, red lights all month. Trish do you know anything about this?

Jtowner
    I do not even try anymore. until this year I estimate I got them maybe 25-30% per month. since the first of the year I rarely get them; try one, spend 10-15 minutes get kicked out, asked if I want to try another survey, click yes, get no more surveys; happens over and over. I have zero this month, I may have tried once.

I just tried one of the regular MTC ones and it went through okay. I didn't complete it the whole way to the end but I got qualified. Maybe it is a caching issue??

As for other surveys...

we do have a couple in testing that we can add as new daily opportunities if people like them. They are currently under the Offers:

--ZenSurveys
    --Survey Consensus Router

The only thing I am not sure about these two is if they use surveys from other companies or their own surveys. If they are from other companies we already work with directly, you will get paid less than if you take them through the direct ones.

I also met with a couple of new companies in New York this week so we may begin testing those soon.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just tried one of the regular MTC ones and it went through okay. I didn't complete it the whole way to the end but I got qualified. Maybe it is a caching issue??

As for other surveys...

we do have a couple in testing that we can add as new daily opportunities if people like them. They are currently under the Offers:

--ZenSurveys
    --Survey Consensus Router

The only thing I am not sure about these two is if they use surveys from other companies or their own surveys. If they are from other companies we already work with directly, you will get paid less than if you take them through the direct ones.

I also met with a couple of new companies in New York this week so we may begin testing those soon.
    I just tried and I got the same message on both again. Maybe its just me, I had it one day this week let me get into a survey but like you did not quality. I will see if anyone responds to this and see what they have to say.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I just tried and I got the same message on both again. Maybe its just me, I had it one day this week let me get into a survey but like you did not quality. I will see if anyone responds to this and see what they have to say.

Jtowner
    I am at work, will try tonight and see what happens and post.
    Not much else to try getting kicked out of close to 99% of the ON's on my list so should have time to try AMP/MTC later

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I am at work, will try tonight and see what happens and post.
    Not much else to try getting kicked out of close to 99% of the ON's on my list so should have time to try AMP/MTC later

Thanks Scard but it may be me, I got a new desktop this week, when I tried from my smartphone I can get into it, tried my laptop can get in. My old desktop no problem. I checked all the settings, no different than laptop, tried in chrome, torch, firefox and ie all the same reply. I am thinking its this new computer, but not having any other issues with any other surveys. Still trying to figure it out.

Jtowner

I completed MTC using my laptop and it credit. I have no clue why or how to fix this new desktop, that has to be the reason. Its a Windows 10, just like my one I converted from Windows 7 to 10. It all used the same IP address, so that is not the issue or me being blocked. I am pretty good with figuring computers out, so far today I am stumped.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 08-15-2018 at 04:24 PM.
    Jtowner

These 2 I could get get into since the middle of June, I keep getting that same thing I got last year, in my above post. No translation for ThankYouHeadStatusI am thinking they are gone also. Never had ta response from SR with this thread, just came back later on. Any answer on these surveys?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I have stopped trying, just about every time I see one or both of them are green and I try one, spend 10-15 minutes get kicked out, asked if I want to try another survey, click yes, get no more survey and that is the end for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I have stopped trying, just about every time I see one or both of them are green and I try one, spend 10-15 minutes get kicked out, asked if I want to try another survey, click yes, get no more survey and that is the end for the day.
    What I found out Scard, they do not redirect, i Have to go back in and start at the beginning again, most times last couple of months I can get them that way. DId you see the message I did, Thankyou message started in the middle of June, and has been red ever since.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

These do still show as active for us to promote, but it looks like they just may be hard to get?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs