Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AMP and MTC

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    These do still show as active for us to promote, but it looks like they just may be hard to get?
    That is not the issue getting one, the issue is you can not get past the main page, you get that message I said. I read today, when I start to look for answers, was they do not know what the problem with the issue, You are right they are still stowing active, but until they figure out how to fix the problem, they are not working. If you read this thread last year we have the same problem, then after a couple of months it got fixed.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I'm kind of surprised the network hasn't turned these off until they get fixed because they can see a lot more data than I can. Perhaps it is just wishful thinking on their part that they will be fixed anytime now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Today I check Amp and what do you know it it finally working again, its been since June 15, 2 monts, I completed one, lets see if it credits or not. I will post, it could be they are both back now.

Jtowner

Well it does work. So glad to have it back.

#3735611 Credit: MyThoughtCounts/AMP (Daily) 08/20/2019 0.90 Credits 08/20/2019 Paid
    Last edited by jtowner; 08-20-2019 at 05:21 PM.
    Jtowner

I was finally able to get a AMP today, first time in a while and no credit, then finished a MTC since no credit from AMP and this one also did not credit. Both of them have a different start page, so I assumed they had been working on them. Whatever they did neither credited for me, I usually had no issues with credit on these before. Trish can you see anything on these two surveys.?

Jtowner

Thank you! You’ve successfully completed this survey. Want to continue and be rewarded for sharing your opinion? Join i-Say, where you can take more surveys and earn points towards a variety of rewards!
    Last edited by jtowner; 12-14-2019 at 06:43 PM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I was finally able to get a AMP today, first time in a while and no credit, then finished a MTC since no credit from AMP and this one also did not credit. Both of them have a different start page, so I assumed they had been working on them. Whatever they did neither credited for me, I usually had no issues with credit on these before. Trish can you see anything on these two surveys.?

Jtowner

Thank you! You’ve successfully completed this survey. Want to continue and be rewarded for sharing your opinion? Join i-Say, where you can take more surveys and earn points towards a variety of rewards!
    I got credit for these 2 surveys overnight, what was the problem with them and are they good to take and credit on there own now?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

They came through on their own so it must have just been a delay in the network.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    They came through on their own so it must have just been a delay in the network.
    Thanks for letting me know.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Thanks for letting me know.

Jtowner
    Did it yesterday, and it did credit at the usual time, so working fine.

Jtowner
    Jtowner