Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free Dining UPDATE

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalgirl View Post
    I am so glad you ladies got it!!! Where are yall staying?
    We are throwing around the idea, but I hate to take Garrett out of school for so long, and I am so selfish I don't want to go for just a few days!! We should have a decision made by the weekend, and then hopefully we can get what we want!!
    If you go labor day weekend its only 4 days out of school not 5. I don't think the crowds are all that bad then either.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    If you go labor day weekend its only 4 days out of school not 5. I don't think the crowds are all that bad then either.
    That is what we were thinking! It is just so hard for him if he gets behind. We were talking about checking him out on a Friday(cause then he will be counted as present) and then heading back home on a Wednesday. So then in reality he would only miss 2 days of school. I don't know what we will do. But we have to do something, the kids and I are getting the itch as we get closer to the 1 year mark since we have been!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Yes I will take photos this time around of everything from counter service, to table service, to snacks! You will see everything that Mike and I consume.
    Yayyy!!!

You better get busy and buy that new camera!!!!

Add me to the jealous group! LOL I am glad you all are able to take advantage though!

I said something to DH that me and him should go. Our anniversary is Sept 5. That could be our second honeymoon! Well...sort of 1st. We really never had a honeymoon. 1 night at a hotel, and that was it.

Maybe some year....

LOTS of pictures and we will all be waiting for those reports!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Yayyy!!!

You better get busy and buy that new camera!!!!
    Yes ma'am!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Add me to the jealous group! LOL I am glad you all are able to take advantage though!

I said something to DH that me and him should go. Our anniversary is Sept 5. That could be our second honeymoon! Well...sort of 1st. We really never had a honeymoon. 1 night at a hotel, and that was it.

Maybe some year....

LOTS of pictures and we will all be waiting for those reports!
    You KNOW I will be writing a trip report! I'm sure there will be plenty of funny/frustrating moments to share!

You and DH should do that for a weekend trip, if you stay at a Value resort the deal is really unbeatable. What a fun time that would be!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    You KNOW I will be writing a trip report! I'm sure there will be plenty of funny/frustrating moments to share!

You and DH should do that for a weekend trip, if you stay at a Value resort the deal is really unbeatable. What a fun time that would be!

Maybe I WILL bring it up to DH again. He didn't seem against it. The money is tight....but doesn't everyone deserve a honeymoon? LOL I love that I am trying to convince myself!

I LOVED your report next time! It will definitley be a MUST read!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

We called yesterday to modify an existing reservation. We have FD from Sept. 17-25 but really should not go! I really can't afford it and although I will have the money saved, it is suppose to go CCs. I know DR says don't go and I know it is wrong to the point it woke me up last nite. I just don't know. I will have the money but DH wants me to pay off the van. Disney or more off the principal of the van???

What would you do?

Quote Originally Posted by MooseBrains View Post
    We called yesterday to modify an existing reservation. We have FD from Sept. 17-25 but really should not go! I really can't afford it and although I will have the money saved, it is suppose to go CCs. I know DR says don't go and I know it is wrong to the point it woke me up last nite. I just don't know. I will have the money but DH wants me to pay off the van. Disney or more off the principal of the van???

What would you do?
    Well I will be honest like everyone else around here has been with me. If you are truly trying to get out of debt I wouldn't go to Disney this year. Free dining has been offered at least for 3 years running and I don't see it changing in the future. It really is the only way Disney can fill up hotel rooms during hurricane season.

I don't know your job situation but I would not be carrying debt with the economy going down. I'd try to clear what I could and put away any extra $$ for a rainy day fund. I'm paying extra on my principal each month to get rid of my car payment. Its my only debt but even it drives me nuts. I don't know how I'll handle a house mortgage. As much as I wanted to upgrade to CBR this morning I didn't because I knew I didn't need to spend that extra money. Its not much but it isn't necessary to have a good time either.

So that is my 2 cents.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MooseBrains View Post

What would you do?
    JMO, but I'd feel better going to WDW when I was debt free if I couldn't afford it.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.