Thread: Credit Issues

Default Credit Issues

The credit is going crazy can you fix it, nice seeing the total but its getting out of control.

Jtower
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    The credit is going crazy can you fix it, nice seeing the total but its getting out of control.

Jtower
    LOL, me too. I sent Tricia an e-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    LOL, me too. I sent Tricia an e-mail.
    Yours shows 99 for me, Live I am having issues with it will not let me submit where you work selection. I have tried all browsers not working with any today.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Yours shows 99 for me, Live I am having issues with it will not let me submit where you work selection. I have tried all browsers not working with any today.

Jtowner
    I don't recall what YS was when I first logged in today but after I completed 1 and it credited I was at 79. completed another one and it went to 84. Left and went grocery shopping, came back and am at 104.

Live - have had a ton of problems the last 6 weeks. Used to get it everyday just about. Now I get to the end of a survey, expect to see the page that will credit and I am DQ'd. That never used to happen. Now it happens almost daily; more than once. also get sent into a lot of broken links, sometimes kicked out of 8-10 surveys per day as soon as I click in; lots of days then they have nothing for me until the next day. probably down to 75% with Live, used to be 98-99%. I know that I do a lot of surveys so maybe that is why I am kicked out right away, this getting to what you know is the end of a survey and getting DQd is new.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I don't recall what YS was when I first logged in today but after I completed 1 and it credited I was at 79. completed another one and it went to 84. Left and went grocery shopping, came back and am at 104.

Live - have had a ton of problems the last 6 weeks. Used to get it everyday just about. Now I get to the end of a survey, expect to see the page that will credit and I am DQ'd. That never used to happen. Now it happens almost daily; more than once. also get sent into a lot of broken links, sometimes kicked out of 8-10 surveys per day as soon as I click in; lots of days then they have nothing for me until the next day. probably down to 75% with Live, used to be 98-99%. I know that I do a lot of surveys so maybe that is why I am kicked out right away, this getting to what you know is the end of a survey and getting DQd is new.
    Its been tough to get Live, I agree keep sending me to the same survey a couple of time, If you get disqualified, will not give you another even if its later in the day. I am up to 109 with Your.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Its been tough to get Live, I agree keep sending me to the same survey a couple of time, If you get disqualified, will not give you another even if its later in the day. I am up to 109 with Your.

Jtowner
    agreed on Live, I always try that before work, it if tells me no more in the morning, there will be nothing later on.

YS - me too at 109, I completed a 3rd one today

Your still is going crazy, what I am having issues with is MTC done 2 of them in the last week, and neither has credited. Never has been a issue in the past, both of them have been red so far this month. Anyone else do them and not have them credit?

Jtowner
    Jtowner