Thread: Credit Issues

Hybrid View

Default Credit Issues

The creditors is having issues again, must of started after 11, when I looked things are crediting several times.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

We're in the very final stages of getting the hourly postbacks working for the new Your-surveys. It must have been one of the steps they added today. I will be so glad when it is finished!!

Thanks for letting me know about the duplicates. I've messaged SG to have him go in and take a look.

I do think that Your Surveys is now crediting automatically now. But it looks like there is a little cleanup to do from the old links. I'll let you know when I am fairly certain everything is good!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, freaked me out when I saw the total jump like it did. Will be glad where it fixed.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

My account total is off too.

Really like being able to do these more than once/day. I got 3 each day on Saturday, Sunday, yesterday and one this morning before I left for the office.

hope the availability stays good

I did one tonight and it did credit right away. Went to do a second and it hasn't credited. Just checking to see if people are getting the multiple credits or not yet. I did one a few days ago that hasn't credited either. Assume those will be manually credited?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by luv2go2diz View Post
    I did one tonight and it did credit right away. Went to do a second and it hasn't credited. Just checking to see if people are getting the multiple credits or not yet. I did one a few days ago that hasn't credited either. Assume those will be manually credited?
    I did not get one to credit right away, that was this afternoon, did one later and no credit yet.

Jtowner
    Jtowner