Support Give Kids the World Village with a $10 donation and you will automatically be entered to win a Disney Fairy Tale Wedding or Vow Renewal! Each $10 donation you make will give you an entry into the contest. The more you donate, the more entries you get for your money.

You can read the full details in Tricia's post linked below! In her post you will read about a family that is close to her that received the incredible gift of a Make A Wish Trip to Disney World and The Give Kids the World Villiage is where they stayed and where they were taken care of by the most amazing people. That family is mine!

The Make A Wish Trip was for my daughter, Aislynn who has been friends with the "Sunshine Girls" since they were little. I will never be able to fully express how amazing the Give Kids the World Village was to us! It is a truly beautiful, magical, peaceful and loving place. People and organizations large and small, from all over the country come there to volunteer and take care of families like ours. Donations and volunteers are what kept the village going and serving families for years and years now. They took such amazing care of us, and lightened our load so we could just enjoy time as a family. It is the most amazing gift we could have received and the other families I met and spoke with there shared the exact same feeling.

The funds donated to support Give Kids the World not only keep the village going but it reaches out to all the families and children visiting there and makes their time there a gift of joy, rest, peace and happiness!

Support a Cause and Win a Disney Fairy Tale Wedding or Vow Renewal