Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Greenfield/Toluna Surveys Now 3 a Day!

all the way to the end of a survey on movies, click and expect to see the completion page, nope get this:

It's not you, it's us.
    We are sorry,
    an error has occurred with the survey loading.
    Please try again later.

One more survey I spent the time to do an get nothing for my efforts. Since the first of the year well over 200 surveys that I have completed and got nothing. Either don't credit to get "sorry..." at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    all the way to the end of a survey on movies, click and expect to see the completion page, nope get this:

It's not you, it's us.
    We are sorry,
    an error has occurred with the survey loading.
    Please try again later.

One more survey I spent the time to do an get nothing for my efforts. Since the first of the year well over 200 surveys that I have completed and got nothing. Either don't credit to get "sorry..." at the end.
    I had the same thing happen to me, it was Cmix, got the error page at the end, no credit. GF has been trying my patience all week long, 1 day all will credit, next day 2 do not credit. I usually can figure things out, I am at a loss, it seems contest starts, and nothing but crediting issues since, losing Dyna did not help either. It liked mu surveys just went to survey heaven.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I had the same thing happen to me, it was Cmix, got the error page at the end, no credit. GF has been trying my patience all week long, 1 day all will credit, next day 2 do not credit. I usually can figure things out, I am at a loss, it seems contest starts, and nothing but crediting issues since, losing Dyna did not help either. It liked mu surveys just went to survey heaven.

Jtowner
    I am lucky to even get on GF on Sundays so was pleased that I thought I was going to get one. Now there is nothing.

I did well with Dynata. Try to avoid YS, quite a few I never get credit for and in the past they have taken credits back with no explanation; so pretty good chance I won't get credits.

I know surveys in January are not good, all I have been getting since in the middle of December, is LRW surveys, if you are very lucky you get get through one, most of the time it just states not available survey. My question is anyone else have this happening to them, I am think since light has been more red than green or yellow. i mean getting all the LRW and once once a week maybe getting a chance at another diff rent survey.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I know surveys in January are not good, all I have been getting since in the middle of December, is LRW surveys, if you are very lucky you get get through one, most of the time it just states not available survey. My question is anyone else have this happening to them, I am think since light has been more red than green or yellow. i mean getting all the LRW and once once a week maybe getting a chance at another diff rent survey.

Jtowner
    I completed maybe my 2nd GF tonight since Christmas, it was LRW which I usually don't do. Saturday and Sunday GF was green mostly all day, I got nothing but "sorry no surveys" every time I tried one.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I completed maybe my 2nd GF tonight since Christmas, it was LRW which I usually don't do. Saturday and Sunday GF was green mostly all day, I got nothing but "sorry no surveys" every time I tried one.
    I only got one once or twice, everything is pretty much gone for now. I left you a private message in the forum, if you get a chance to read it.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I only got one once or twice, everything is pretty much gone for now. I left you a private message in the forum, if you get a chance to read it.

Jtowner
    I can't reply, you have messages blocked.

Are we going to gt GF back, since it changed what we have on site?
    Jtowner

I just got my second Greenfield/Toluna survey for the month. Both of them were very similar but for different brands and each lasted only about 6 minutes. I'm thinking they still have surveys but either just not a lot of them or they don't offer them to the same people very frequently?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just got my second Greenfield/Toluna survey for the month. Both of them were very similar but for different brands and each lasted only about 6 minutes. I'm thinking they still have surveys but either just not a lot of them or they don't offer them to the same people very frequently?
    I keep getting the same one over all of this time, its the old Brain Juicer, got it just now, twice same thing, did not work for me.
    Jtowner