Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenfield/Toluna Surveys Now 3 a Day!

Default Greenfield/Toluna Surveys Now 3 a Day!

Great news! We have updated some things in our system and you should be able to complete up to 3 Greenfield/Toluna surveys each day now! It's the original survey that SR started with 13 years ago, so we have a lot of faith in them!

If you complete more than 1 and don't get credit for the subsequent ones, let me know and I will get SG on the case. Today is our first day for it, so it might have some kinks still.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Great news! We have updated some things in our system and you should be able to complete up to 3 Greenfield/Toluna surveys each day now! It's the original survey that SR started with 13 years ago, so we have a lot of faith in them!

If you complete more than 1 and don't get credit for the subsequent ones, let me know and I will get SG on the case. Today is our first day for it, so it might have some kinks still.
    anything special/different we need to do? Wait for the previous one to credit? clear cookies like we did when we had the 2 SSI's?
    What about Y2C/SM any effect on that?

Thanks for this increased opportunity!

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    anything special/different we need to do? Wait for the previous one to credit? clear cookies like we did when we had the 2 SSI's?
    What about Y2C/SM any effect on that?

Thanks for this increased opportunity!
    Glad to hear that, I assume you can use your same info, since GF approved this feature.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

They didn't say anything about clearing cookies. So I would just go ahead and take them back to back like normal. So you would just use all of your same info. They also didn't mention anything about their surveys coming up in other routers and how that would impact anything. We may hear more if some of you start doing all 3 every day and then getting theirs through other sites as well. I'll keep my eyes open for that.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

They didn't say anything about clearing cookies. So I would just go ahead and take them back to back like normal. So you would just use all of your same info. They also didn't mention anything about their surveys coming up in other routers and how that would impact anything. We may hear more if some of you start doing all 3 every day and then getting theirs through other sites as well. I'll keep my eyes open for that.
    thanks, I got DS + SM before work,I will DS tonight when I get home.

thanks, I got DS + SM before work,I will DS tonight when I get home.
    Sounds good to me

Jtowner
    Jtowner

got 3 today.

Default Live

got 3 today.
    I was told Live now has surveys you can take 2 a day, have you heard about that and although its very hard now to get Live, its worth the struggle with higher amount.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

got 3 today.
    for weeks now I have been able to get DS everyday before leaving for the office. Today nothing but "sorry, no surveys"... coincidence? I guess time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I was told Live now has surveys you can take 2 a day, have you heard about that and although its very hard now to get Live, its worth the struggle with higher amount.

Jtowner
    good to hear that I am not the only one who is having issues with Live. I take a lot of surveys so maybe not surprising that it's more difficult to get one. But used to be with Live once you got into one you were able to complete it and get credit. at least once a week now for months, I complete a Live and get disqualified at the end; not acceptable.