Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenfield/Toluna Surveys Now 3 a Day!

I did get permission for us to allow 2 Lives a day so we will get that coded on the tech end and then if you want, you can do 2. Our Live credits are generally about 80% of what our Greenfield/Toluna are each month. So they are popular but not most popular. Opinion Network used to be one of our most popular but has REALLY fallen off. That disappoints me because they are one that is unlimited. Not sure what happened there??
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I did get permission for us to allow 2 Lives a day so we will get that coded on the tech end and then if you want, you can do 2. Our Live credits are generally about 80% of what our Greenfield/Toluna are each month. So they are popular but not most popular. Opinion Network used to be one of our most popular but has REALLY fallen off. That disappoints me because they are one that is unlimited. Not sure what happened there??
    Glad to hear about Live, let us know when ok, its worth the extra effort. The issue with On, is is good when you 1st start them, as it progresses all you seem to get you do not qualify. They do not even give you the chance to try it, just no. I am glad for Live, thanks for getting that done.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

ON- payouts for time involved for many just not worth it: 20 minutes, .20 or .30. 30 minute surveys I have seen for .40. Surveys that started out paying ~ $1.50, then went to .80/90, .60 now too low to be worth my time. Ones that I feel are worth my time for what they pay, majority of them after I prove I am a human I get kicked out for "my profile does not match..". There are profile questions, why do I get sent into so many that my profile does not match? IMO they should not even be on my list. Also, used to be when you clicked into one and were disqualified they were gone from the list, seems like now they are still there. and so many that I completed and at the end when they have all my answers I am disqualified. they were a great opportunity when they started, have just gotten less and less value over the years. I don't usually even try more then once or twice a week as it seems like a waste of time and even if I get into one I know there is a good chance I will complete and get disqualified. I clicked into 6 or so the other night and was kicked out of everyone (after I proved I was not a human) due to "my profile..", did not answer one single question.

Live - I am not sure I will try a 2nd one but appreciate that the option is there. I have had at least 6 this week that I completed and at the end get "unfortuneatley..."; not right now many surveys they get from me and I do not get paid for my efforts.
    Last edited by SCard; 11-15-2018 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Glad to hear about Live, let us know when ok, its worth the extra effort. The issue with On, is is good when you 1st start them, as it progresses all you seem to get you do not qualify. They do not even give you the chance to try it, just no. I am glad for Live, thanks for getting that done.

Jtowner
    You can now take Live twice a day.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

You can now take Live twice a day.
    Great thanks I sure will try it everyday its worth the effort that it takes.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Great thanks I sure will try it everyday its worth the effort that it takes.

Jtowner
    I completed a 2nd Live, with minimal effort, waiting to make sure it credit now.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I completed a 2nd Live, with minimal effort, waiting to make sure it credit now.

Jtowner
    Credited just fine.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I started to have a issue with 2nd GF not crediting for me, then twice a 2 cents did not credit, that was last week. I never had a problem with either not crediting. Is anyone having this issue, Over the last weeks weeks its been several that did not, but yet the 1st one credits fine. I am confused.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I started to have a issue with 2nd GF not crediting for me, then twice a 2 cents did not credit, that was last week. I never had a problem with either not crediting. Is anyone having this issue, Over the last weeks weeks its been several that did not, but yet the 1st one credits fine. I am confused.

Jtowner
    I usually only do 2 DS and both have been crediting. The first 7-8 days of the month I had 6 Y2C not credit and one that when I completed it, ended as "terminated". I have stopped doing Y2C all together; don't think I have tried one since December 8th. not going to waste my time on these.

Thanks Scard, they did credit fine for me, in the beginning, I did 3 and they credited. Not sure what is going on, will have to think about it some more. I recall you talkong about 2 cents before not crediting, I think I will not go back to trying that.I just do not get what is going on, I am stumped.

Jtowner
    Jtowner