Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenfield/Toluna Surveys Now 3 a Day!

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Thanks Scard, they did credit fine for me, in the beginning, I did 3 and they credited. Not sure what is going on, will have to think about it some more. I recall you talkong about 2 cents before not crediting, I think I will not go back to trying that.I just do not get what is going on, I am stumped.

Jtowner
    I had trouble previously with Y2C, but the last couple of months I have been getting it most days and always credits; now not crediting again, just about every time

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I had trouble previously with Y2C, but the last couple of months I have been getting it most days and always credits; now not crediting again, just about every time
    I can not think of any logical explanation for that, it does not make any sense to me. I do know its used to have different cookies, it had networkthink action, that has been gone a long time, so I am guessing its GF not a 3rd party survey. Could mean GF just is not going to keep paying for completed surveys, if they are all coming out of the same company. Maybe Trish will see this and have some ideas, that we do not know.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I can not think of any logical explanation for that, it does not make any sense to me. I do know its used to have different cookies, it had networkthink action, that has been gone a long time, so I am guessing its GF not a 3rd party survey. Could mean GF just is not going to keep paying for completed surveys, if they are all coming out of the same company. Maybe Trish will see this and have some ideas, that we do not know.

Jtowner
    Today did 2 GF, within the same hour, using ff and they both credited, I had used Chrome the last couple of days, that only 1 credited. I am confused, need some clarity.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 12-12-2018 at 11:35 AM.
    Jtowner

I don't see anything at all strange in our reporting. And our numbers are really consistent for them (we've already had more GF surveys for 12 days this month than we had in March, April, May, or June for a whole month). We haven't had any trouble tickets filed at all. I wonder if it has something to do with your Chrome caching things but Firefox is not?? These browsers keep adding so many new "Security" features that make it hard for us to get our credits for anything anymore--shopping AND surveys.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I don't see anything at all strange in our reporting. And our numbers are really consistent for them (we've already had more GF surveys for 12 days this month than we had in March, April, May, or June for a whole month). We haven't had any trouble tickets filed at all. I wonder if it has something to do with your Chrome caching things but Firefox is not?? These browsers keep adding so many new "Security" features that make it hard for us to get our credits for anything anymore--shopping AND surveys.
    my only problem is with SM (Y2C), i only use Chrome and use ccleaner before i shut down my laptop at night, I only use one computer.

I tried a 2 cents again, using FF and today it did credit. So again not sure, what the real deal is with it, I saw was Trish said, I use Chrome more than FF anymore, and never have a problem with anything other than GF crediting. I have no answers for this at all.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Two days in a row with the 2nd survey not crediting from GF. Yesterday did both same hour, no credit for 2nd, tdy did 2 in different hours no credit on the 2nd, next hour. What is wrong here?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Two days in a row with the 2nd survey not crediting from GF. Yesterday did both same hour, no credit for 2nd, tdy did 2 in different hours no credit on the 2nd, next hour. What is wrong here?

Jtowner
    nothing recently, but since the first of July I had 2 GF an 1 Y2C SM that I got the correct page at the end and did not receive credit. It report them, but nothing seems to have come if it; we used to get back credits from GF in the past.

Today every time I tried GF got "Sorry no surveys"...

I always wait for the first one to credit before I do a 2nd.

Very frustrating, since the first of the year I have completed at least 150 surveys that I got nothing for. a number of them I got the correct page and no credit, a lot were completing a survey and at the end get, sorry you do no qualify...
    It's just wrong that survey companies get our completed surveys and we get nothing for our efforts.

I think they are at their typical end of the month slump on surveys. But I do see credits coming in consistently for them. Maybe stick with doing the first 3 of the regular one and if they are crediting okay, don't do the other ones for a bit just in case there is something wrong with their creditor? I know they sometimes have issues and then all of a sudden give us a little chunk of them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I think they are at their typical end of the month slump on surveys. But I do see credits coming in consistently for them. Maybe stick with doing the first 3 of the regular one and if they are crediting okay, don't do the other ones for a bit just in case there is something wrong with their creditor? I know they sometimes have issues and then all of a sudden give us a little chunk of them.
    I must have gotten a back credit from GF today, I was not able to even get into one before work today and now I have a credit.