Thread: Disney Planning Video Offer

Default Disney Planning Video Offer

The Disney planning video offer has now been increased to 200 people a day. So if you didn't try it before, now is a great time to try to get it!

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=4423
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    The Disney planning video offer has now been increased to 200 people a day. So if you didn't try it before, now is a great time to try to get it!

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=4423
    I just tried again for the 3rd time and can't get past the Travel Interest Page: Just One More Small Thing. I log in using my MDE credentials and it autopopulates my information but can't get past that page and won't let me skip it

I am aware from the DIS Boards that using MDE has been a nightmare for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I just tried again for the 3rd time and can't get past the Travel Interest Page: Just One More Small Thing. I log in using my MDE credentials and it autopopulates my information but can't get past that page and won't let me skip it

I am aware from the DIS Boards that using MDE has been a nightmare for weeks.
    Their system is definitely wonky. It took me trying it a few ways a few times in a row. A couple of times I filled everything out and a couple of times I hit skip. Then all of a sudden one time it just worked!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I made it to the order page and logging in, but Disney keeps telling me to enter my address, when my address is clearly there.
    I tried editing and everything looks fine.

I tried logging out, and went back to the page and now when I click to get video, I get pop up ads, no Disney page.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I made it to the order page and logging in, but Disney keeps telling me to enter my address, when my address is clearly there.
    I tried editing and everything looks fine.

I tried logging out, and went back to the page and now when I click to get video, I get pop up ads, no Disney page.
    I wonder if they had already capped the offer for the day? I just went into the network and it is still showing as active with 195 spots left for today. I can't click on mine because I already completed it so they just reroute me.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs