Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39

Thread: Holiday Giveaway is Here!!

  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,378

    Default

    I finally got a survey on Monday #3656923 Paid Signup: OpinionNetwork 0.60 Credits 12/10/2018 Paid and I still do not have an entry for Christmas.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I finally got a survey on Monday #3656923 Paid Signup: OpinionNetwork 0.60 Credits 12/10/2018 Paid and I still do not have an entry for Christmas.
    Are you sure? I am showing 8 in the database for you.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Hey Tricia or whomever - Do we continue to get sales credits that were from before the contest ended but haven't pended yet? I have four hotel credits out (and one that just pended). I know they sometimes take a while.

    I hated I couldn't participate much this year. I rarely qualify for surveys any more and we moved my son from Utah to Atlanta, thus the hotels.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,378

    Default

    Did I miss the winners for the Christmas giveaway?
    All the Christmas lights are down and the contest is closed.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,333

    Default

    Good Morning! You did not miss the announcement. I promise Tricia will be announcing the winners later this week.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Three4Me View Post
    Good Morning! You did not miss the announcement. I promise Tricia will be announcing the winners later this week.
    Will we learn soon, please?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,790

    Default

    Some of you have started being contacted but here are all of the winners!

    RFID Messenger Bag in Portobello ($78) (Baggallini) 6809
    RFID Messenger Bag in Black ($78) (Baggalinni) 2015
    Chattam 5 Story Chocolate Tower Worth $63 (Savannah's Candy Kitchen) 1575
    $100 Gift Card (Amazon) 16673
    Women's Mama Bear Buffalo Check Clog Slippers (XL) ($30) (DearFoams) 2000
    Men's Papa Bear Buffalo Check Clog Slippers (XL) ($34) (DearFoams) 17753
    Kids Lil' Bear Buffalo Check Clog Slippers (9-10) ($20) (DearFoams) 13374
    Rhino Runner Apple Watch Band (Rhino Band) 21311
    $50 Gift Card (Disney) 42524
    $15 Gift Card (Disney) 1691
    $15 Gift Card (Disney) 19062
    $15 Gift Card (Disney) 19118
    $10 Gift Card (Starbucks) 13374
    $10 Gift Card (Starbucks) 8412
    $10 Gift Card (Starbucks) 13374
    $10 Gift Card (Starbucks) 7525

    Bonuses will be hitting accounts this morning! The rest of the prizes are either already on their way or will be on their way this week depending on the merchants.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,170

    Default

    my bonus is credited, thank you,

  9. #29
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,378

    Default

    I finally won. This is the first time I ever won something from the Christmas Bonus.

    Love the candy from Savannah. I love going to visit Savannah.

    Thank you.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

  10. #30
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    1,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Some of you have started being contacted but here are all of the winners!

    RFID Messenger Bag in Portobello ($78) (Baggallini) 6809
    RFID Messenger Bag in Black ($78) (Baggalinni) 2015
    Chattam 5 Story Chocolate Tower Worth $63 (Savannah's Candy Kitchen) 1575
    $100 Gift Card (Amazon) 16673
    Women's Mama Bear Buffalo Check Clog Slippers (XL) ($30) (DearFoams) 2000
    Men's Papa Bear Buffalo Check Clog Slippers (XL) ($34) (DearFoams) 17753
    Kids Lil' Bear Buffalo Check Clog Slippers (9-10) ($20) (DearFoams) 13374
    Rhino Runner Apple Watch Band (Rhino Band) 21311
    $50 Gift Card (Disney) 42524
    $15 Gift Card (Disney) 1691
    $15 Gift Card (Disney) 19062
    $15 Gift Card (Disney) 19118
    $10 Gift Card (Starbucks) 13374
    $10 Gift Card (Starbucks) 8412
    $10 Gift Card (Starbucks) 13374
    $10 Gift Card (Starbucks) 7525

    Bonuses will be hitting accounts this morning! The rest of the prizes are either already on their way or will be on their way this week depending on the merchants.
    Yeah! I won the Amazon card! Thank you!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •