Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Invalid Coupon Codes?

I just clicked on the 20% off coupon, and fake bought a dress, it automatically gave me the 20% off, showed two columns, one had my savings right in it before I even put the promo code in. Strange.

ETA: I just did the same thing with the 30% off coupon and it showed me in the second column my savings without putting a code in.
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 04-14-2008 at 07:37 PM.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I see that second column, but it's totally empty.

Could you fake buy a pair (or two, which was my actual order) of these & see whether you can make anything work? In case that link doesn't work, it's the Right Fit Blue stretch bootcut jeans.

Maybe the discount isn't available on that item?

Quote Originally Posted by nicnik View Post
    I see that second column, but it's totally empty.

Could you fake buy a pair (or two, which was my actual order) of these & see whether you can make anything work? In case that link doesn't work, it's the Right Fit Blue stretch bootcut jeans.

Maybe the discount isn't available on that item?
    I did it, and this is what is says in the lower left corner
    "This item is not eligible for discounts or promotions."
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Often the right fit jeans and the special price items are not included in sales. (The new jeans don't fit me at all - the old ones were perfect. ) I don't know if it matters or not - but I never shopped LB through SR before, so I did not log in with my old e-mail. I used the one I use for SR. Other than that - you shopped the same way I did.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Oh no, Cindy, please please please don't hate me! Now that you point that out to me, I see that they're not eligible for the discount. I swear that I never saw that sentence until just this minute! I never tried checking out with anything other than the jeans but if I had I would have noticed the note because everything else shows the savings in that second column. I'm sooooo soooooo sooooo sorry that you did so much work looking into this for no good reason. Thank you so much for your help (and for not thinking that I'm a moron from now on ).

I'm bummed though, the jeans are a much less good deal without that coupon code. I don't know what to do!