Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Invalid Coupon Codes?

Default Invalid Coupon Codes?

I've been trying to make a purchase from lanebryant.com all day long but can't get ANY of the coupon codes listed on SR to work. I'd prefer the $25 off $75 (which expires today - eek!), but really any of them would be great. Help please!! Thank you!

It's still happening this evening & on a different computer. The $25 off $75 is gone now, , but I tried the 20% off any purchase code of 000203838. That still doesn't seem to be working. Is there some coupon code that does work? Thanks a million!

Is the 20% off one the brand new one that just came out today? That one won't work for you either?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I'm not having trouble with any of them.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks for your replies, Tricia & Cindy!

I tried again this morning using the new 20% code and that didn't seem to work either. Maybe it's how far I'm going through the process? I filled my shopping cart, went to check out, completed the page that asks for a coupon code and got to the next page where it reviews your order & shipping info. On that page, the summary of my order & total price does not show any kind of discount / coupon / savings in the total. At the bottom of that page you can click "submit my order", but it also says that once you click the button the order is final so I never clicked it. I don't want to order without the coupon! I went that far using every coupon that was available yesterday (there was like 4 or so) more than once and then again using the 20% code today & still didn't see any proof that a coupon had been applied.

What's wrong with me?

Quote Originally Posted by nicnik View Post
    Thanks for your replies, Tricia & Cindy!

I tried again this morning using the new 20% code and that didn't seem to work either. Maybe it's how far I'm going through the process? I filled my shopping cart, went to check out, completed the page that asks for a coupon code and got to the next page where it reviews your order & shipping info. On that page, the summary of my order & total price does not show any kind of discount / coupon / savings in the total. At the bottom of that page you can click "submit my order", but it also says that once you click the button the order is final so I never clicked it. I don't want to order without the coupon! I went that far using every coupon that was available yesterday (there was like 4 or so) more than once and then again using the 20% code today & still didn't see any proof that a coupon had been applied.

What's wrong with me?
    When I click on the 20% off link or banner, the page it takes me too says 20% off with code right on it. Something on your computer is blocking this. Try clicking on the banner, see if that works.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Still nothing. I just tried it 2x. Once clicking on the banner with the picture of the lady on it and then once clicking on the text that describes the coupon & includes the code. Both take me to the same page: http://lanebryant.charmingshoppes.co...rcent_00203838. But when I continue shopping from that page, regardless of which link took me there, I can't get the coupon to actually work. I did notice that there is an extra 0 at the beginning of the code listed on SR. But when I entered the code listed on LB with that extra 0 missing, I got an error message saying that the code doesn't exist. Still, when I review my order just before clicking submit, I can't find any indication that the coupon has been applied.

The IT folks at LB are probably wondering why I've nearly ordered about 100 pairs of jeans in the last two days! Hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by nicnik View Post
    Still nothing. I just tried it 2x. Once clicking on the banner with the picture of the lady on it and then once clicking on the text that describes the coupon & includes the code. Both take me to the same page: http://lanebryant.charmingshoppes.co...rcent_00203838. But when I continue shopping from that page, regardless of which link took me there, I can't get the coupon to actually work. I did notice that there is an extra 0 at the beginning of the code listed on SR. But when I entered the code listed on LB with that extra 0 missing, I got an error message saying that the code doesn't exist. Still, when I review my order just before clicking submit, I can't find any indication that the coupon has been applied.

The IT folks at LB are probably wondering why I've nearly ordered about 100 pairs of jeans in the last two days! Hahaha!

I will email them and see if they have had any problems.

Thanks Cindy! Let me know if you or they have any questions about what I did. I appreciate your help!

Happy Friday!

Just FYI, I just tried the new coupon code for $25 off $75 that is on the list of the latests SR coupons. That one did the same thing - nothing - when I followed the same procedure that I've been doing. That code is 025003819.