Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Invalid Coupon Codes?

How strange, I just put that up from their email today. not good.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I'll try from home at some point over the weekend & let you know if I have better results than I have had here at the office.

Still the same thing with the new code & trying from my home computer. I tried all the way up to the point where you review your order and total and never saw any indication that the discount had been taken. What else can I do to get this straightened out?!

I even put up the new coupon I just got yesterday, did you try that one too? This is ridiculous. I will email them again or look for a number to call them.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I only tried the 025003819 code last night ($25 off $75). I'd REALLY prefer that one over the 20% off, but I can try them again sometime today to see if they work from my office comp.

Please let me know if you need any additional info from me to get this to work.

I finally got a response from them and they are looking into the code. Will keep you updated.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your attention. I'm sure that this must have been annoying for you, so I appreciate your efforts!

Just heard back and they say the code is now working.

Just an FYI - I shopped last night. I clicked on the 30% off link and later added the $25/75 code. Pretty good deal! The bras were buy one, get one 50% off - 6 bras for $60. (Now if only the credit would show as pending, but I know it is too soon.)
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Ugh!!! I still can't get it to work with either of the two codes that are posted right now! Here's step-by-step of what I just did (and what I did last week & over the weekend):

1. I clicked on the text link that explains the 30% off site-wide
    2. I put two pairs of jeans in my shopping cart
    3. When I was prompted, I logged into my account
    4. I verified my name & address, and scrolled further down the page to enter my cc info
    5. Further down on the same page, I entered the $25/$75 code
    6. I clicked on "verify my order" which took me to a summary page
    7. On that page, my shipping info was correct, the items in the order was correct, but the total did not reflect any kind of discount whatsoever
    8. I clicked back & entered the 20% off code that is listed on SR
    9. After clicking "verify my order" I saw the summary again with no discount reflected
    10. I did not click "submit my order" because I don't want to order without being sure that the coupon is being applied!!

I guess it's possible that I made a mistake somewhere in the process, but I can't for the life of me see what the problem could possibly be! I feel like I've done everything exactly how I would / have for any other online shopping experience!

Fanofree, can you tell me if you did anything different than that to make the code work yesterday?