Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 77

Thread: Survey Surfing

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,975

    Default

    It worked for the 2nd one I took, did not get logged out this time, do not know why that happens at times, I was using Torch not Chrome, but also a google app.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,975

    Default

    Trish, the survey surfing credit, I did not get yet. see above for the time when I did it.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Trish, the survey surfing credit, I did not get yet. see above for the time when I did it.

    Jtowner
    Do you mean the one from the nologin?

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Do you mean the one from the nologin?
    Yes, I was in Torch and when I went back i had to sign in again, but the cookies were in the browser, that has happened to me before with Chrome. I completed mine at 9:52am, so that is mine.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,975

    Default

    Did 2 SS on Saturday, only did get 1 credit. Today did one and did not get credit for it. Had been good at crediting multiple survey until this month,

    Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 01-20-2020 at 05:49 PM.
    Jtowner

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,975

    Default

    Again today SS did not credit. Trish do you know what wrong with SS? Has been this way for over a week now.

    Jtowner

    You've successfully completed the survey, and your account will be credited.
    Jtowner

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Again today SS did not credit. Trish do you know what wrong with SS? Has been this way for over a week now.

    Jtowner

    You've successfully completed the survey, and your account will be credited.
    So they last credit I see in our account for them for you was on the 17th, but I see that other members have gotten credit since then. How many do you think you have done since the 17th that haven't credited?

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,854

    Default

    In the meantime, I just tested it myself and did NOT get credit so I sent them everything--the email I used, what the survey was about, and the URL of the closing page. Hopefully they can use that to trace their system and see what is going on.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    In the meantime, I just tested it myself and did NOT get credit so I sent them everything--the email I used, what the survey was about, and the URL of the closing page. Hopefully they can use that to trace their system and see what is going on.
    I am missing credits from them< been trying then waiting a day or two, same outcome no credit. Thanks for trying to get to the bottom of it.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,975

    Default

    This worked yesterday for me, the light was green then all day, today I tired it and again no credit, and light is red all day. Not sue what is wrong with them.

    You've successfully completed the survey, and your account will be credited.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •