Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey Surfing

Default Survey Surfing

I saw this yesterday in offers as a new survey to do 1 time a day.I completed a very long survey which was only .60 and it never credited. Is this the new survey you talked about? How does it credit, I finished at 4PM, so before I try that one again, need to understand how it credits, or was it just a issues with trying to get to in the system?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Still no credit for taking this survey, Trish let me know what the deal is here, is this the new survey? Anyone else try it?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Still no credit for taking this survey, Trish let me know what the deal is here, is this the new survey? Anyone else try it?

Jtowner
    I just saw credit, so my question how is this survey working to credit, its been 2 days to credit, is that normal or was there a issue with getting it to work.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I just saw credit, so my question how is this survey working to credit, its been 2 days to credit, is that normal or was there a issue with getting it to work.

Jtowner
    You were the first to complete one so we had to get data before we could make sure the creditor was working. But I think it is all good to go now and should credit within an hour or two!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    You were the first to complete one so we had to get data before we could make sure the creditor was working. But I think it is all good to go now and should credit within an hour or two!
    Thanks for the information, I was not sure if this was the survey you talked about. Yesterday I think it credited the 2nd hour, I know it was not the 1st.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Ok today when I just looked for Survey surfing it is gone, it was removed from pending, and not of the list of all offers. What happened to it? The 1st time I took it I got Credit: SurveySurfing 12/03/2018, the 2d time I got , Paid Signup: SurveySurfing. Then after the 2d time the link and offer was gone, still not there today, I assume because it said paid sign up.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 12-07-2018 at 11:09 AM.
    Jtowner

Still can not fin the link to this survey, where did it go?

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Still can not fin the link to this survey, where did it go?

Jtowner
    I completed this survey yesterday afternoon, before 4p, it did not credit. It goes from you finished back to the beginning of the questions, to take another. Does this show up in the system this is one strange survey. After you are done, you think well what does this mean.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Trish was is going on with this survey, never did get credit for the one I completed on 12/7, does not have a end page, goes right back to demo 4 pages of ?ds. Not doing it again until it is fixed and I see the credit form the one I did do.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Trish was is going on with this survey, never did get credit for the one I completed on 12/7, does not have a end page, goes right back to demo 4 pages of ?ds. Not doing it again until it is fixed and I see the credit form the one I did do.

Jtowner
    I'll have SunshineGuy check on it. We can figure out the crediting issue and why it disappeared from the list but if the survey itself is glitching with the demo questions, we would have to wait for them to fix that. But I'll have him check on the stuff that we can fix from our end.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs