Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 77 of 77

Thread: Survey Surfing

  1. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    So it looks like it is fixed but I will need to go in and figure out how many manual credits to give everyone. Apparently they were having an IP address issue and didn't know it until we told them. But it is fixed now!
    I tried one before I saw your post, just to check it out, and it did credit. Yeah, I missed it.

    #3750810 Credit: SurveySurfing (Unlimited each day) 02/20/2020 - 9745712 0.60 Credits 02/20/2020


    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I tried one before I saw your post, just to check it out, and it did credit. Yeah, I missed it.

    #3750810 Credit: SurveySurfing (Unlimited each day) 02/20/2020 - 9745712 0.60 Credits 02/20/2020


    Jtowner
    I had back credits given today from SS, I got a total of 8, and 1 I did tdy and it did credit on its own. Nice boost in a bad month, thank you Trish, I am glad we kept at them, its pay not to give up, when you know something is wrong.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    I completed a SS did not credit, light has been red all day, yesterday it was green. I am guessing something is wrong again.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    Did not get the credit, I am not sure what to think about this.

    Jtowner

    Did one tdy, it did credit but got 2, so I assume its from when I did one and it did not credit.
    Last edited by jtowner; 02-26-2020 at 12:21 PM.
    Jtowner

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Did not get the credit, I am not sure what to think about this.

    Jtowner

    Did one tdy, it did credit but got 2, so I assume its from when I did one and it did not credit.
    I tried one and it did work so it looks like maybe they were just still having some IP address issues? But they do seem to always capture the credits. They just have to go back in and add them later sometimes.

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I tried one and it did work so it looks like maybe they were just still having some IP address issues? But they do seem to always capture the credits. They just have to go back in and add them later sometimes.
    I agree, I did get a extra one yesterday. It was back to having several yesterday also, has not been that way since end of Embebecer. That is a good thing for us.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I agree, I did get a extra one yesterday. It was back to having several yesterday also, has not been that way since end of Embebecer. That is a good thing for us.

    Jtowner
    It happened again yesterday evening around 6:35, I completed a SS and when I went back was not logged into Chrome. Today I finished a Dyna, and same thing happened it was 8:50a and when I checked for the credit I was logged out. Do not understand why this happens sporadically, it keeps catching me off guard, its only in Chrome. If you see two of these credits, at these time they are mine.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •